1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

From the game today...

Bumrah 1/5

SKY 1/5

Kishan 1/5

R Chahar 3/5

D Chahar (thus far) 4/5

Thakur (thus far) 4/5

Let Kishan open and see the difference. He can make use of the powerplay.BCCI and MI have got it all wrong..:wall:

I hope we won't miss D Chahar in WC as he has hit form. It would be a terrible decision by the selectors.SKY will do well.

Bit concerning ,

Kohlis form and lower order will be critical if we are to win the WC.

At the moment Kohlis form is a big question mark, and it appears that Pandya is injured, and if he continues to be unfit, he will be out of form as well.
Pant at 5 and Jadu at 7 don't inspire confidence, Jadeja can't hit the ball right away, and the usual CSK batter takes time to settle in and is notoriously unreliable in high-pressure situations. His bowling is average.

Pant is pant, regardless of match situation, no matter how good his form is, there is no guarantee that this hack will not attempt ugly hoicks to get out and put his team in trouble.

18 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

Let Kishan open and see the difference. He can make use of the powerplay.BCCI and MI have got it all wrong..:wall:

I hope we won't miss D Chahar in WC as he has hit form. It would be a terrible decision by the selectors.SKY will do well.

But Kishan isn't going to open for India. 

So he has to be able to perform even lower down the order. His position in the Mumbai Indians team is similar to his position in team India. Even as a 2-3 down its fair we expect fireworks.

I expect the world from Shaw, Kishan and Pant in the T20 WC. They remind me of a Sehwag in their approach. 

Just now, Mariyam said:

So he has to be able to perform even lower down the order. His position in the Mumbai Indians team is similar to his position in team India. Even as a 2-3 down its fair we expect fireworks.

I expect the world from Shaw, Kishan and Pant in the T20 WC. They remind me of a Sehwag in their approach. 

Shaw isnt there

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

form akeli nhin hoti na...u play different role in IPL side then ur national side 

t20 waise bhi aisa format hai ki form kab aati hai kab jaati hai pata bhi nhin chlata

Role would remain same for most.

10 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

That's the biggest mistake. He should open.