WT20 squad IPL performance watch.

Mariyam

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

kishen has to many issues in his game, use him like a trump card not every game keeping his matchups in mind. Dont expect consistency from him

Fergueson has dismissed him twice before 

That's s different issue.

I am talking about the part before dismissal.

A player who is in touch can be spotted easily ... and even if he gets out, one says " if only he had stayed a bit longer ! "

Just now, Lord said:

nah just want him in form going into WT20. Not doubting his place. He'll be very important to our chances.

till now these pitches have been more like spungy .....our strokes players arent really enjoying it, The ones who scores like rahul, mayank, dhawan, iyer...all took their time

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Real concern begins if hardik doesnt play in coming 2 games. the closes we get to Wc and if he doesnt play means he can miss Wc. Then whole balance will go for a toss

Absolutely !

We don't have anyone else  in the squad who can be a No.6 and can bowl too.

Remember ... I was discussing this issue with you when our squad was announced ... and I pointed out that we need to create some sort of a backup for Hardik.

By the way, what is wrong with him ?

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Absolutely !

We don't have anyone else  in the squad who can be a No.6 and can bowl too.

Remember ... I was discussing this issue with you when our squad was announced ... and I pointed out that we need to create some sort of a backup for Hardik.

we don't have backup.Exactly why he's wrapped in cotton wool.

He'll be good to bat. Issue is bowling as Chetan Sharma claimed he'll bowl 4 overs.

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

yea but their is no backup  of hardik even in SL or Bang ....thats how rare his skills are . I dnt think selectors can be blamed coz their is no option unless u wanna take a massive punt on samad

Subcontinet ke bahar se laana padega 

no one knows , i have seen MI videos he has been practicing from beginning and was even before this game so im kind of confused as well 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

Venkatesh is decent for a 6th bowler. 

Medium pace but has a high release point and whenever I have seen him bowl, he has been reasonably accurate.

that's pretty much Hardik's role too.

With next WT20 in Aus, Iyer can be groomed to be backup of Hardik.