Four beheadings in 10 days: All is not well in Tamil Nadu

randomGuy

59 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Bihar , Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Uttar prasesh states collectively called Bimaru states , IOW The Cow/Hindi belt. A jibe used by low IQ South Indians as if they live in Switzerland 

Wrong. It was started by cosmo crowd in probably Mumbai/Delhi/Bengaluru. I can only speak for Chennai and TN that nobody uses that term only "northie", "bhaiyya", etc. Maybe your folk in bengaluru did it. Don't collectivize the guilt :noidea: or you share more of the northie behavior of lumping all southies as "madrassis"

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Wrong. It was started by cosmo crowd in probably Mumbai/Delhi/Bengaluru. I can only speak for Chennai and TN that nobody uses that term only "northie", "bhaiyya", etc. Maybe your folk in bengaluru did it. Don't collectivize the guilt :noidea: or you share more of the northie behavior of lumping all southies as "madrassis"

I said South Indians and you read it as Madrasis. Many anglicized Bengaluru cantt crowd is majorly guilt of this usage. 

46 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I said South Indians and you read it as Madrasis. Many anglicized Bengaluru cantt crowd is majorly guilt of this usage. 

I didn't say it. I said you are generalizing South Indians in the manner that low IQ Northies do.

PS - Also what is a cantt crowd. is it cantonment

Edited by Real McCoy

19 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Agreed. The only part I don't agree with is Kerala being added to the non-shitty states. Only MH, KA and gujarat are better. Maybe add AP before the split and possibly punjab. kerala is a communist shithole. dont be fooled by its natural beauty and the marketing slogan god's own country. If it was so developed, they won't be working in 'gelf' or opening tea shops in bengaluru, chennai, etc.

May be I am a bit out of touch after leaving the country. Id give you that. 

13 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Bihar , Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Uttar prasesh states collectively called Bimaru states , IOW The Cow/Hindi belt. A jibe used by low IQ South Indians as if they live in Switzerland 

I don't give a **** POS  you are either a wannabe  or a poser that pretends to be a kannadiga. 

35 minutes ago, speedheat said:

BJP Candidate with five members in family gets only one vote in Tamil Nadu local body poll

Source

:hysterical:

This is how the Tamil people treats this BS  political party.
And this is the way it should be.

Hats off 

BBC Urdu very much opposes BJP and such news always get big coverage there. 

https://www.bbc.com/urdu/regional-58894655

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

Mr Annamalai apparently considers himself kannadiga.. Lulz. Apparently he wants people to think he is harsh as well wonder what he is trying to do. 

Someone running for elections in TN considers himself as a proud kannadiga what a joke. Can a Tamil brought up in KTK, AP run for elections. They won't be accepted yet TN is fair game for other states peoples. Many blame bajpa for its incompetence but I think they are doing this on purpose. If its the former, how can they claim they are better than khangress. I've come to the conclusion that Indian politics won't change. If it does change, it will only get worse.

On 10/13/2021 at 5:44 PM, speedheat said:

BJP Candidate with five members in family gets only one vote in Tamil Nadu local body poll

Source

:hysterical:

This is how the Tamil people treats this BS  political party.
And this is the way it should be.

Hats off 

Please post this as a separate thread and watch the butthurt follow :laugh:

On 9/24/2021 at 9:20 PM, bharathh said:

True. I find Karnataka to be a lot better though.. not as much negativity. Here it is more about trying to elevate some castes than put them down. In TN it's more about denigrating some castes and lately religion. TN is headed for a bloody civil war the way things are going.

All of this is infighting is definitely a sub-section of Breaking India :(