Umran Malik - 150 kph Indian pace sensation

Texan

2 hours ago, neel roy said:

End of day itni phaast bowler leke last 26 saal main ek test bhi draw nahi kar paya australia main. Kya ukhaad liya yeh sab phaast bowlers. India defeated aus in aus in adelaide 2003 with bowling line up of nehra pathan agarkar and with RP Singh in 2008. Kuch to sharm karo. 

Actually pathan rp Singh and sreesanth was a very good combo. They just played in one of the flattest eras with no drs and no unbiased umpiring and certainly no no ball umpires. 

India don't cheat. 

4 hours ago, Dery said:

With no skills he will be smashed in international matches 

Worry about your team alright. Don't worry about our players. Indian born umran will be fine. He will learn from the best in the business aka bumrah and co. 

We will be fine. 

13 hours ago, cric_fan said:

There was no better sight

Bhai, I will be honest. And you know that I am one of the few posters here who is not biased against Pakistanis, as a matter of fact, I mostly support Pakistani team. But this above clip doesnt prove Waqar was bowling in 150's. For all you know, this could be around 137-138k's. 

I think about 2 yrs ago, I posted a video of Wasim and Waqar in 1992-93 series in England. They looked just as fast. But somehow speed guns were in use, and they showed the speeds of almost all deliveries. They were bowling at around 132-134!!! But they looked just as quick.

For reference, if you see Ajit Agarkar's bowling, it looks really sharp and fast. Thats because of his arm speed, the skiddiness and the pace off the ground and the bounce he generated. Very similar to Waqar. He often would bowl around 138-141. Occassionally going over 145 k's.

15 hours ago, the don said:

Rubbish , the match is available on youtube and waqar was quicker than sri ,

jhoot tou at least soch samajh k bola kero . 
The match is literally available and waqar clearly was quicker at the very end of his career.

Srinath ki kitni balls recorded hai us youtube ke video pe ?? Ginti ki 4 ya 5 hongi...aur tune uske base pe judgement de diya ??
Hawa me baatein nakko karo idhar, samajh me baatan aae aisa batana nahi to agli gali se u-turn le lena.

13 hours ago, the don said:

The evidence is in the game , sri was trundling at 81-82 mph while waqar got ganguly with a 141 kph delivery and was hitting that mark

Waqar was so much on the mark that he registered highest economy in that match (8.19), while Srinath bhai had the lowest economy of (4.10).
Seems Waqar bhai lost all his energy, skills and MARK after bowling a 141kph delivery :phehe:

Hahahhahahhahahahahahaha

Lol wackkar was hopeless vs away jadeja in odi. In tests he averaged like 60 plus vs India and 47 vs Aussies. Dude was a narcissist and a peasant. Piece of **** cheater. Useless cunt. 

Pissant level bowler. 

He was never fast when speed guns were used. Not even phassst trundler. He bowled 133-140 Max. 

Pre 92 He bowled a tad quicker to weak batsmen who were beguiled by his ball tampering skills rather than pace. 

What is this obsession with speed gun.Srinath might have been faster in some spells than both Waqar or Wasim but he was not even in same ball park as a bowler.Who cares if Srinath bowled few yards faster Wasim and Waqar were far better bowlers.

Does anyone care if Ajit Agarkar bowled faster than Malcolm Marshall in one spell. Agarkar even in million years will not be better than Marshall.

Edited by putrevus
13 minutes ago, putrevus said:

What is this obsession with speed gun.Srinath might have been faster in some spells than both Waqar or Wasim but he was not even in same ball park as a bowler.Who cares if Srinath bowled few yards faster Wasim and Waqar were far better bowlers.

Does anyone care if Ajit Agarkar bowled faster than Malcolm Marshall in one spell. Agarkar even in million years will not be better than Marshall.

Here we are talking about pace only. Nothing else.

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Lol wackkar was hopeless vs away jadeja in odi. In tests he averaged like 60 plus vs India and 47 vs Aussies. Dude was a narcissist and a peasant. Piece of **** cheater. Useless cunt. 

Waqar miyan always struggle against India
First when Jadeja assaulted him all around the park, secondly when his plan to run himself out against Kumble failed, and thirdly when he was brutally smashed in 2003 WC.
How can padosi's calls him a legend, when he always failed to perform against biggest competitor.

16 minutes ago, putrevus said:

it wasn't one spell boy. Throughout his career he was faster. So is Bumrah. 

But yes wasim was a better bowler. 

But do you really believe a chewt like Waqar can carry a team by himself like srinath did for india? Without support that chewt is useless. 

Now imagine srinath next to a bumrah or a wasim. His figures would be AtG level. He played with fodders like venky prasad and mohanty etc. It was a joke. Bowlers work in pairs. You need good support to excel otherwise you run the risk of being overworked. 

7 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Here we are talking about pace only. Nothing else.

Even bowling wise. You are telling me a can like wackqar can carry that wrak as Indian side by himself with no support? Answer that question. 

Wasim ok I agree was a great bowler. 

5 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I don't think you can just talk about just pace when you talk about fast bowling.Fast bowling is much more than just pace.

The point was about srinaths pace. 

Padosis love to trumpet their fake speedsters like they are some speed demons. They weren't. Only akthar was. Rest were slower than srianth. That was his point. Get it baccha?