‘If you ask me, we will win’: Babar Azam ‘fully confident’ of defeating India in T20 World Cup

11 hours ago, Norman said:

He used to a aggressive too. Just watch his celebration in that 183 game. 

It all changed during that 2016 Asia cup game where his popularity sky rocketed in padosi land. From there on, he has acted all goodie goodie with poyzz to maintain his PR among 220 million paxtanis. 

Also the fact he happens to be a Punjabi hence tries to build some sort of a rapport with the Pak players most of whom are punjabis speaking themselves, quite a few Hindu punjabis from Delhi are deluded, I mean Pak punjabis have no soft corner for their counterparts in India and usually use derogatory terms for Hindu punjabis such as "baniye, gangu, chali ram'.

56 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Bobby was right...  India couldn't match the Jazba Junoon powered Pakistan team on field.  Dileri Badmaashi wasn't needed at all:hatsoff:

We need to play with Jazba vs Kiwis as well.  F*** planning & sh**

We channel our real aggression only towards Aussies and English to a lesser extent. Why we don't go ultra aggressive vs fake phony piece of shits like Kiwis is beyond me. Kiwi wilts u dear any sort of aggression. 

So do the pork munching inbred twits from our neighbours. 

33 minutes ago, Jay said:

We channel our real aggression only towards Aussies and English to a lesser extent. Why we don't go ultra aggressive vs fake phony piece of shits like Kiwis is beyond me. Kiwi wilts u dear any sort of aggression. 

So do the pork munching inbred twits from our neighbours. 

Agreed..  We don't need to go after Kiwis as they don't provoke anyone wisely but our body language should be like the kind of displayed by Pakistan team last night.  Kiwis felt the heat when they were batting. 

Indo Pak contests have been very cold.  Aggressive generation of players from India is gone.  Ishant Sharma perhaps was the last.  Gambhir Raina Bhajji Sehwag Irfan Pathan used to be wild while batting or fielding. 

Current lot lacks fire.  Pant is nice Rohit Kela Rahul are all mild.  Kohli chewt is all woke 

Bumrah barely even celebrates. 

Only Shardul Thakur has warrior type mentality. 

Edited by Lone Wolf
On 10/14/2021 at 5:17 PM, mishra said:

Instead of headline if someone reads the actual statement he made, I think Babar Azam has anwered the question very well. 

However, I am actually worried about our beloved Wrongun as he will definitely loose it if Pakistani actually get somewhat a bit lucky and going gets tough.

Predicted it

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Agreed..  We don't need to go after Kiwis as they don't provoke anyone wisely but our body language should be like the kind of displayed by Pakistan team last night.  Kiwis felt the heat when they were batting. 

Indo Pak contests have been very cold.  Aggressive generation of players from India is gone.  Ishant Sharma perhaps was the last.  Gambhir Raina Bhajji Sehwag Irfan Pathan used to be wild while batting or fielding. 

Current lot lacks fire.  Pant is nice Rohit Kela Rahul are all mild.  Kohli chewt is all woke 

Bumrah barely even celebrates. 

Only Shardul Thakur has warrior type mentality. 

Agreed. Hope we actually get fired up if we face them next time. We need them to say something negative to spur our team on. Bumrah etc can be violent with bouncers etc if he is triggered. 

We need sanjay to go after our players rofl.