BRAHMĀSTRA Part One: Shiva

poyzzplaidwell

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

For a guy who hates  BO analysts, why are you focused on money? Eventually, it might break even at 400 cr or lose. These initial bookings are expected to gain around 200 cr. How’s the movie? 

I dont hate it , i dont come in general audience. I read this at breakfast ...for us its work . 

I ask this question to others coz they dont work here so they arent affected by that.

For industry return matters...if one such film works more big projects go underway .  

Tickets not avl of IMax 3D near me, i wont watch it in 2D. 

Rahi baat analyst ki i hate guys like taran adarsh coz they dont their job . Stick to numbers thats their job. 

I forced myself to watch this film as i had nothing to do on a saturday night and.... hai raaam please kill me.

CGI and VFX were fine but ben stokes LOVE STORY Chutiya mila dia hai. Like the focus of the damn story is love and meaningless songs. Alia Bhatt 80% of the time is there to moan 'SHIVA" thats all. Her acting was so bakwas. Screenplay and dialogue were so bad. No Backstory of how Mouni Roy became what she was, what was the actual hindu elements of these astras.

1.5/5- 1.5 just for the CGI

14 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Brahmastra review:

Totally Dharmic movie. The BGM is very kirtan/bhajan like and they would blare "Deva Deva" at regular intervals exposing me to constant shirk.

Dialogues in Sanskritized Hindi which no one speaks today. Or understands. Basically the language was just a sly attempt to dilute our belief in Tawheed. 

Ayan made the movie to appease the majority, moving away from the secular ethos of Bollywood. Many years from now, in Literature classes,  Ayan's comprise to make this movie will be given for an example of a Faustian bargain.

All Muslims must boycott this movie at all costs. Pay back the boycott brigade in their currency of choice.

What ???

3 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I forced myself to watch this film as i had nothing to do on a saturday night and.... hai raaam please kill me.

CGI and VFX were fine but ben stokes LOVE STORY Chutiya mila dia hai. Like the focus of the damn story is love and meaningless songs. Alia Bhatt 80% of the time is there to moan 'SHIVA" thats all. Her acting was so bakwas. Screenplay and dialogue were so bad. No Backstory of how Mouni Roy became what she was, what was the actual hindu elements of these astras.

1.5/5- 1.5 just for the CGI

That's what happens when woke bongs like ayan Mukherjee and woke ka chowda g@yjo combines did anyone really thought they have iota of idea what sanatana really is,thank God ajay devgn picked up suhail dev,or else these chewts would have mixed ali maula grand main lola into it