BRAHMĀSTRA Part One: Shiva

poyzzplaidwell

3 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

There is something terribly wrong with our FX. MIB made 25 years back looks way better than this. What is also evident from trailers is sheer lack of depth and aesthetics. It’s hard to make movies relatable to civilization when inspiration is Marvel. 

VFX are done by the company which has 6 of the last 8 Oscars, DNEG prime focus. Also budget is the difference too. 

9 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

big opening on way 

I am planning to watch it at pvr select city or logix one of the very few cinema halls with imax with laser facility logix i think is the biggest multiplex in India i have been.there watched Avengers and Jumanji select city i watched infinity wars and at director's cut i watched baahubali 

15 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

410 cr is the budget thats official plus there are reports that close to 100 cr is being spent on promotions

Budget is between 500-600 including promotions 

No 100 cr isnt spend on promotion. They have been very controlled and correct with promotion. Atmost 50cr hoga

9 hours ago, rkt.india said:

It will require 2-3 lacs advance. 65k is nothing if jug jug jiyo had 57k. 

uske bagal men 4 days left hai wo bhi dekh........hype achi hai it will grow easily 

Everyone knws cost cover nhin ya bht mushkil se hogi . 

Jug jug jeeyo wud have been fine if it had good WOM , had it kept steady wud have been but it didn and died down from monday . This is just advance , most reviews comes till afternoon after that people makeup their mind which is what makes sat-sunday even better 

Top strategy they only used their movie clips to create excitement and it worked. Most films these days use promotional songs which dont tell or relate to films ..................these guys have been spot on and minimal with their usage. By promos they already have introduced audience to the world and characters .  

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

uske bagal men 4 days left hai wo bhi dekh........hype achi hai it will grow easily 

Everyone knws cost cover nhin ya bht mushkil se hogi . 

Jug jug jeeyo wud have been fine if it had good WOM , had it kept steady wud have been but it didn and died down from monday . This is just advance , most reviews comes till afternoon after that people makeup their mind which is what makes sat-sunday even better 

Tbh, i don't have much hope in story and screenplay from typical bollywoodian like Ayan Mukherjee for a subject like this.

9 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Tbh, i don't have much hope in story and screenplay from typical bollywoodian like Ayan Mukherjee for a subject like this.

even my fear is screenplay and direction, such films need solid drama something that rajamouli has a command over or yash chopra in 70s .

Recently shamshera and prithviraj suffered same issue, whereas pushpa, baahubali had very strong drama . Large canvas cant save poor drama, bhansali just isnt about large canvas he has great grip over drama . I also fear that with ayan 

21 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

I am planning to watch it at pvr select city or logix one of the very few cinema halls with imax with laser facility logix i think is the biggest multiplex in India i have been.there watched Avengers and Jumanji select city i watched infinity wars and at director's cut i watched baahubali 

ill go to.......good or bad ill watch for the effort for sure. 

One thing im sure it wont be as **** as drona or as cringy as Ra.one 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03