Predict the winner  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Party will form Govt in UP?

• BJP
    • Samajwadi Party
    • BSP
    • Congress
    • Others
  2. 2. Which Party will form Govt in Punjab?

3. 3. Which Party will form Govt in Uttarakhand, Goa & Manipur?

• BJP in all 3 states
    • BJP in Manipur only but lose other two states
    • Congress will win Uttarakhand and Goa
    • Other

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Huge win expected in UP. Ration effect? He can’t accept no other reason for Yogi winning?

If exit polls are correct, the reason would be the women voters. They seemingly voted more for BJP than SP. As compared to men with similar votes of BJP & SP.

The women vote different than men, and are the deciding factors. Be it Bihar, West Bengal and now UP????

6 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Punjab is heading for disaster with AAP coming in.They might as well open the borders and subsidize alcohol

Surprised that Amarinder Singh's newly formed party is drawing a blank.. Vote split probably helped AAP

A few things i would like to share regarding up elections 

From third phase onwards women voted equally or outshined men voters especially 5-6phase  where the difference is 5% and whooping 11.62% respectively and I am damn sure same thing happened in 7th phase as well ,jat voter's split but the transfer of jatavs and other dalit voters to bjp negated that effect,even in jats the sp candidate didnt get desired vote ,if axis my India survey regarding 20% Yadav's voting for bjp is true ,than  sp should genuinely worry,also bjp should work to address the issues of 18-25 age group people where there is resentment,i have always believed the silent and neutral voter is key to win any election and not the vocal voter ,same happened in bihar,same happened in Bengal and hopefully same will happen in up as well