Imran Khan: When will the torture end?

Autonomous

These two brothers who are MPA and MNA from PPP, tortured and murdered in a day light , in front of group of people , a 24 YOM because he refused to allow their "guest " from UAE  hunting on his land . They escaped to Dubai during last government , now Purana Pakistan is back and with that lawlessness. These murderers are back and free of all charges and one of them will be the next Law Minister of the province. Makes sense, who knows law better and implement it , that a murderer. 

https://www.dawn.com/news/1684849/stage-set-for-ppp-lawmakers-clean-exit-from-jokhio-murder-case 

1 hour ago, First class said:

That's what Patwaris are hoping , but IK's vote bank is only going to increase this time. 

Dude get out of this binary mindset. I grant you that IK has many good qualities. But this whole thing about him being saint and rest of the world being bad is a problem. 

He has lied and continuing to lie to hijack the institutions of he country. If you buy into this story of foreign interference, I am willing to sell Taj Mahal to you, 100% cash and 95% discount.

1 hour ago, someone said:

It's disappointing for a democratic nation that all parties are fighting of negatively and anti-sentiments. Where the pro-reasons for any parties?

And Imran Khan is a cunning politician, as he has successfully changed the debate from his huge failure of economics, unemployment, corruption to anti-USA agenda one-sided.

Imran khan is first PM to speak against US and  appreciate India. As soon as that happened, he was sacrificed. I prey to Allah that he comes to power again.

17 minutes ago, mishra said:

All 123 MNAs of pTI resigned. What if Govmnt now asks to have elections on all those 123 seats? Is it technically/legally/constitutionally possible? @First class @Autonomous?

PS: In india it is.

There is a complete procedure before those resignations are made effective. As per reports, some PTI members do not want to resign. 

Hence opens up possibility to call elections on seats of resigned members only such as IK, Murad Saeed etc. 

To simply put, yes its possible in Pakistan as well according to the law and constitution. 

20 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Pakistan? And Democracy? Lol it’s a banana republic. Even the clothes in banana republic are made in pakistan. 

I completely agree with you but all the speeches were about constitution and democracy. Jamhuuriyat was constant word being thrown around by every idiot who was talking.

I feel I have got addicted to Pakistan. Even in dreams I hear Urdu words now. What have you guys done to me.

Such an exciting story with such twists and turns and palace intrigue. One forgets that there are real people with real problems out there. I understand now what Gaurav Arya said. Pakistan Mera junoon hai. 

10 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

I feel I have got addicted to Pakistan. Even in dreams I hear Urdu words now. What have you guys done to me.

Such an exciting story with such twists and turns and palace intrigue. One forgets that there are real people with real problems out there. I understand now what Gaurav Arya said. Pakistan Mera junoon hai. 

If we go back and look at our history in 90s we went through something similar. India back then was bankrupt, with massive below poverty line population, no standing in world and heading towards disaster. On top of that we got VP singh who brought mandal followed by Chandrashekar who had to literally sell/pawn gold to keep this country running. We were desperate and thank our stars we had MMS as finance minister and under Narasimha Rao first stone were laid towards todays India and thats when IT started picking up in this country. We again had 2-3 yrs of nonsense under IK gujral and deve gouda but once Vajpaee became PM and the whole shining India started thats when we as a nation also started to believe in ourselves and told ourselves we deserve better. 

Pakistan today is at the stage where India stood in 1990. Lets see kind of choices they make as a nation.  

46 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

If we go back and look at our history in 90s we went through something similar. India back then was bankrupt, with massive below poverty line population, no standing in world and heading towards disaster. On top of that we got VP singh who brought mandal followed by Chandrashekar who had to literally sell/pawn gold to keep this country running. We were desperate and thank our stars we had MMS as finance minister and under Narasimha Rao first stone were laid towards todays India and thats when IT started picking up in this country. We again had 2-3 yrs of nonsense under IK gujral and deve gouda but once Vajpaee became PM and the whole shining India started thats when we as a nation also started to believe in ourselves and told ourselves we deserve better. 

Pakistan today is at the stage where India stood in 1990. Lets see kind of choices they make as a nation.  

That's a very good point. But one key difference is lack of institutions and overdose of narratives. Pakistan has never had a democracy. No PM  has completed term in 70 years. Everything is at beck and call of army. Additionally element of radicalized misinformed population. For Indians, it would be hard to imagine even with our dysfunctional system. 

4 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

That's a very good point. But one key difference is lack of institutions and overdose of narratives. Pakistan has never had a democracy. No PM  has completed term in 70 years. Everything is at beck and call of army. Additionally element of radicalized misinformed population. For Indians, it would be hard to imagine even with our dysfunctional system. 

India back then was so divided. North and South were like two countries. Punjab things were improving but you still had terror activities, Kashmir was getting radicalized  ,UP saw babri case, you had serial blasts in Mumbai etc. Somehow opening of economy brought us together, money can truly unite people. Yes we are still a poor country but there is no stopping India now. 

Yes one thing I do accept, we were always a country focused on education and still are, don't know about Pakistan. That said let's hope someone takes them through this **** time. We need a stable Pakistan.

Edited by jf1gp_1

19 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

India back then was so divided. North and South were like two countries. Punjab things were improving but you still had terror activities, Kashmir was getting radicalized  ,UP saw babri case, you had serial blasts in Mumbai etc. Somehow opening of economy brought us together, money can truly unite people. Yes we are still a poor country but there is no stopping India now. 

Yes one thing I do accept, we were always a country focused on education and still are, don't know about Pakistan. That said let's hope someone takes them through this **** time. We need a stable Pakistan.

I agree with everything except the last part. We should be indifferent. They have to decide what they want. We have to secure our borders irrespective.

But I do wish them well for their future. There are crores of young women and children whose lives are at stake. 

12 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I agree with everything except the last part. We should be indifferent. They have to decide what they want. We have to secure our borders irrespective.

But I do wish them well for their future. There are crores of young women and children whose lives are at stake. 

Watched above video so there goes the whole pakistans focus on education out of the window.