Tilak verma - new Mumbai indian recruit who can be the find of the season

Its Tilak Varma not Verma

completely different

Talking of the surname “Varma”, please do not mistake it for North Indian Verma or in simple words do not mistake it for Indian Vermas who were spread across North India till Karnataka and Gujarat till central India.

In real the “Varmas" were the Malayaliees (Keralites) and part of Andhras. Marthanda Varma was one such mMalayali leader/ king of their Chera dynasty.

Thus, please note: Varma is not the Vedic Verma.

Edited by Ravi_Shastri
23 hours ago, Ravi_Shastri said:

Its Tilak Varma not Verma

completely different

Talking of the surname “Varma”, please do not mistake it for North Indian Verma or in simple words do not mistake it for Indian Vermas who were spread across North India till Karnataka and Gujarat till central India.

In real the “Varmas" were the Malayaliees (Keralites) and part of Andhras. Marthanda Varma was one such mMalayali leader/ king of their Chera dynasty.

Thus, please note: Varma is not the Vedic Verma.

does it matter? Verma/varma, chaudhary, sharma, shastri etc are just caste extensions.

for example Rohit “Sharma” and yourself are South Indian Brahmins but still there are Sharmas from Delhi or Shastri like LB Shastri from the North of India.

Lot of farming/landlord community people in south and north have chaudhary.

similarly there are North Indian Vermas or South Indian Vermas from Kshatriya community one example being Ram Gopal Verma.  

Maybe it’s spelt a little differently but same thing.

Edited by maniac
13 hours ago, maniac said:

does it matter? Verma/varma, chaudhary, sharma, shastri etc are just caste extensions.

for example Rohit “Sharma” and yourself are South Indian Brahmins but still there are Sharmas from Delhi or Shastri like LB Shastri from the North of India.

Lot of farming/landlord community people in south and north have chaudhary.

similarly there are North Indian Vermas or South Indian Vermas from Kshatriya community one example being Ram Gopal Verma.  

Maybe it’s spelt a little differently but same thing.

No but as a Forum in India Atleast we should not make mistakes while writing names of a player.

I dn blv in caste or relgion - fuk that. Just stating the fact

On 2/15/2022 at 12:56 PM, sarchasm said:

Pencho you think you are doing a funny impression?

''I myself am a verma'' - :hysterical:

Who gives a fudge, Verma ji? Your surname denotes a caste, same as it does for all the Vermas across India. WhereTF did your Verma come from...lemurian dreamland?

Ane chu**ad stop acting liek a dumb *. You wirte the spelling thats ur official name. Dnt giv me ur freaking lecture on names n geography 

Once again, i dnt blame you - i blame ur parents

Edited by Ravi_Shastri
On 2/15/2022 at 9:06 PM, Adamant said:

@sarchasm  why do you always lose in an argument? 

I  always see you getting sucker punched in every other thread.

On 2/15/2022 at 12:57 PM, sarchasm said:

Delivered the sick burn. Farking bore.

What do u expect from someone who has the most generic and cringiest username on planet “sarchasm” lmao