Paisa Vasool Vs Paisa Barbaad players of IPL 2022

Ankit_sharma03

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Deepak chahar without even playing has to be one coz he dented his team pocket big time (only for this season)

Archer for this season too

I am not sure if they get paid (IIRC, the full salary is based on full season availability and matches played. If you play less, you get paid less) ... D Chahar maybe as he was schedule to participate but got injured (so not his fault) :hmmm:

1 minute ago, zen said:

I am not sure if they get paid (IIRC, the full salary is based on full season availability and matches played. If you play less, you get paid less) ... D Chahar maybe as he was schedule to participate but got injured (so not his fault) :hmmm:

deepak chahar wud due to insurance but Im talking just in percepctive of franchise once u fix that amount for a player that money is blocked from wallet 

From a mid-season perspective, i.e. 1/2 paise wasted/gone (only considering players worth 5 or more cr) 

• CSK - Dhoni, Jadeja, Ruturaj, Moeen, Rayudu, ... 
  • DC - Pant, Thakur, M Marsh (though mostly injured/sick but cost DC a game), Nortje, Axar, ... 
  • LSG - Stoinis, Pandey (4.6 cr rounded to 5),  ... 
  • KKR - S Iyer, Rana, V Iyer, Varun C, Cummins (played a good knock but was against MI; has lost many games with his bowling), Mavi, ... 
  • MI - Rohit, Kishan, Bumrah, Tim David, Pollard, ... 
  • PK - Agarwal, Rabada, SRK, Dhawan, Bairstow, Odean, ... 
  • RCB - Kohli, Siraj, ... 
  • RR - Prasidh, Paddikal, ...
  • SRH - KW (though he won tosses), Shepard, Abhishek, ...

broke-fairlyoddparents.gif

Edited by zen

Just now, Majestic said:

Rahul is also Paisa Vasool..always scores tons of runs in IPL..kismat phuti hai jo playoffs qualify hi nahi karta..last time he played a playoff match was in 2016 when he was not integral part of the team.

he has always been , he gives 500+ season pretty consistently