Most Worthless Player of IPL 2022

Texan

Who is the most worthless player of IPL 2022?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most worthless player of IPL 2022?

• Rohit Sharma
    • Virat Kohli
    • Ishan Kishan
    • Kieron Pollard
    • Kane Williamson
    • Ravindra Jadeja
    • Shahrukh Khan
    • Mayank Agarwal
    • Mohammed Siraj
    • Varun Chakravarthy
    • Venkatesh Iyer

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/30/2022 at 03:00 PM

1 hour ago, Majestic said:

Paddikal is still better than Ruturaj in T20s. Ruturaj is extremely slow and can't play left arm pace to save his life.

No better,he compensates it with his middle overs ultra slow batting

Ruturaj atleast can accelerate,most Indian batsmen are susceptible against left arm incoming delivery

Not fan of both,but Paddikal looks quite unfit for LOI cricket

5 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

No better,he compensates it with his middle overs ultra slow batting

Ruturaj atleast can accelerate,most Indian batsmen are susceptible against left arm incoming delivery

Not fan of both,but Paddikal looks quite unfit for LOI cricket

Try playing Ruturaj in middle order, the guy will struggle as hell. Atleast Paddikal has played few good knocks even after batting at a position not where he would want. Paddikal's problem is the final 7 overs where he struggles to accelerate but outside that, he still scores at a good enough clip. DDP being a left hander will be my pick over Ruturaj given that India are already having scarcity of left handers in the team and especially guys who can play left arm pace.

3 minutes ago, Majestic said:

Try playing Ruturaj in middle order, the guy will struggle as hell. Atleast Paddikal has played few good knocks even after batting at a position not where he would want. Paddikal's problem is the final 7 overs where he struggles to accelerate but outside that, he still scores at a good enough clip. DDP being a left hander will be my pick over Ruturaj given that India are already having scarcity of left handers in the team and especially guys who can play left arm pace.

Just because he's LH we can't have one who is infact inferior to current Dhawan

I haven't seen any dominating innings from Paddi even on belters yet

9 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Just because he's LH we can't have one who is infact inferior to current Dhawan

I haven't seen any dominating innings from Paddi even on belters yet

Not saying to pick him but just that in T20s, he is a better option than Ruturaj IMO who is a slow starter and not so good in accelerating vs pace and also struggles vs left arm pace. I would prefer Jaiswal over both of them though.

4 hours ago, Majestic said:

Most worthless IPL XI (final list):-

Rohit

Williamson

Kohli

Mayank

Stoinis/Pollard

V Iyer

Jadeja

Odean Smith

Siraj

Nortje

Varun C

Would be rated highly by armchair experts like Bhogle!

Edited by zen

14 minutes ago, Vijy said:

bhogle may sit in armchairs, but he is not an expert. he should be called an armchair stooge

I was listening to one of the post match shows on Cricbuzz where he talked about a LSG-RCB final  :lol: 

Upgrading Kohli to #1 status after his dismal play off returns. Was lucky enough to earn two back to back play-off opportunities to redeem his season but screwed up both like a nervous rookie. Hope he doesn't come back for next year's IPL.