Gyanvapi mosque in Kashi - whats going on?

sandeep

31 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Right, nothing to be gained, screw them hindooz and their beliefs and the sanctity of their holiest sites

What about the beliefs of the Muslims in the area who have been praying in that mosque for over 500 years now? Okay to screw them muzzlims eh?

again a simple google search will show you examples, you are just lazy to do so. As I said, Hindu kings have also looted and raided Hindu temples. Kingdoms are like that, wars are fought like that. Keep aside the inferiority complex and victim mentality and pick up some books.

“To any man who knows anything about Indian history…the temple of Jaganath [sic] is an old Buddhistic temple. We took this and others over and re-Hinduised them. We shall have to do many things like that yet. " (Swami Vivekananda, ‘The Sages of India’ in The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol. 3, Advaita Ashram, Calcutta, p. 264.)

Edited by ash

38 minutes ago, Clarke said:

. It takes time, but it will be done eventually one way or another. 

I agree with this. Simple vote bank politics. As long as people are gullible like you, naive enough to vote for BJP for Ayodhya and Krishna temples - the government will keep supporting and doing this. Modi will come to the inauguration of Krishna temple in Mathura after demolishing the mosque there. The Ayodhya temple will be ready for the next elections. Petrol will be 200 per litre , gas 2000 , Rs would be 80 against the dollar but lol doesn’t matter cause Jai Sree Ram Bruh

I am painfully aware that the demolition of mosques will continue to happen across North India and nothing can be done to stop them. 

Edited by ash

1 hour ago, ash said:

What about the beliefs of the Muslims in the area who have been praying in that mosque for over 500 years now? Okay to screw them muzzlims eh?

again a simple google search will show you examples, you are just lazy to do so. As I said, Hindu kings have also looted and raided Hindu temples. Kingdoms are like that, wars are fought like that. Keep aside the inferiority complex and victim mentality and pick up some books.

“To any man who knows anything about Indian history…the temple of Jaganath [sic] is an old Buddhistic temple. We took this and others over and re-Hinduised them. We shall have to do many things like that yet. " (Swami Vivekananda, ‘The Sages of India’ in The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol. 3, Advaita Ashram, Calcutta, p. 264.)

ok enough now, we're talking Kashi Mathura & not building some temple in Mecca Madina :hysterical:

This is the problem with u marxists, don't have any respect for hinduism and will concede to every Islamist demand. 

1 hour ago, ash said:

I agree with this. Simple vote bank politics. As long as people are gullible like you, naive enough to vote for BJP for Ayodhya and Krishna temples - the government will keep supporting and doing this. Modi will come to the inauguration of Krishna temple in Mathura after demolishing the mosque there. The Ayodhya temple will be ready for the next elections. Petrol will be 200 per litre , gas 2000 , Rs would be 80 against the dollar but lol doesn’t matter cause Jai Sree Ram Bruh

I am painfully aware that the demolition of mosques will continue to happen across North India and nothing can be done to stop them. 

You commies aren't capable of multi tasking or reading actual news and history or have a connection with reality while asking others to read up. Petrol or fuel is a function of international prices and not keeping up with them is the road to another $h1th0le like Venezuela or SL. Maybe that's another utopia in your head but not the rest of us. 

Reclaiming the holiest sites can happen besides a zillion other things. Maybe not in your head but the rest of us can deal with all of it. 

On 5/18/2022 at 3:02 PM, ash said:

India was never a homogeneous society. None of the big empires of the past covered the entire country. The only thing that united us was the freedom struggle.

Hypothetically similar scenario would be if Nazi germany somehow had managed to capture entire Europe and ruled for 200 years and then Europe got independence. Will Europe be a single country or stay divided?  We are basically a set of smaller countries cellotaped together 

:cantstop:

Is the word Hindustan banned in your marxist ideology ? Does 80% of India follow some pagan heresy according to you ?

Edited by Clarke

1 hour ago, ash said:

Sorry but you are wrong here I don't think Hindus in general are that ruthless. Ekka dukkan cases have come.  Mauryan Empire which is called so great in our history was hell bent on killing Hinduism in the country until the final ruler was beheaded in a coup by his royal general Pushyamitra Shunga who did put an end to state sponsored Buddhism in North India.   They lost their ruthlessness along the way though & became as weak as they come.  

Al Biruni & Vivekanand exposed the weaknesses in Hinduism & reason it lost its glory.  

https://scroll.in/article/938208/what-the-iranian-scholar-albiruni-said-about-hindus-echoed-centuries-later-by-vivekananda

I am in 100% favor of construction of Temple as it is crystal clear it was supposed to be there. 

But here people are questioning Muslims for standing up for their beliefs.  That's wrong.  That's the trait Hindus need to copy.  Their history is glorious in their own right.  Our heroes are not theirs.  It's simple science. 

3 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

But here people are questioning Muslims for standing up for their beliefs.  That's wrong.  That's the trait Hindus need to copy.  Their history is glorious in their own right.  Our heroes are not theirs.  It's simple science. 

Dude, skipping 2 more places which are the holiest of sites of the majority community isn't exactly giving up one's beliefs. Its a well known compromise scenario of Ayodhya Kashi Mathura and nothing else and their orgs (and likely most people) don't concede an inch. Its just foolhardy on their part. 

On 5/18/2022 at 7:29 AM, rangeelaraja said:

Yeah, live in your bubble in cuckooland.

This renaissance of Hinduism and Hindutva and reclaiming ( within our own nation ) our own past and true history is essential to push back against the cancer within the country that dreams of creating another Pakistan from within India.

Those forces are backed politically.

And what is going on is an attempt to do a 180  degrees on minority appeasement. —-to majority appeasement and consolidating the Hindu vote bank for once and for decades and decades to come. 

To a point where… if you don’t appease Hindus and the Sanatan Dharma , you get wiped out in elections. 

In the next few years, most opposition parties who play fake secularism politics and appeasement politics will be be forced to do Hindu appeasement…. When the state of national politics becomes such that …if you don’t appease Hindus and the Sanatan Dharma , you get wiped out in elections. 

Once that happens the cancer within the country that finds heroes in Central Asian tyrants who invaded India .. will start to die .. because their political masters cannot afford to support them anymore.

This cancer will be isolated and killed as it must. 

India will not be divided again,  India’s flag, India’s constitution, India’s civilization is zillion times more important than followers of a cancerous desert cult in India. 

I am afraid a time will come when US right wing will also use arguments like this to kill or to oppress Indians in US. 

Race and nationalism and caste and religions all become at some point dangerous to humanity. 

55 minutes ago, Clarke said:

ok enough now, we're talking Kashi Mathura & not building some temple in Mecca Madina :hysterical:

This is the problem with u marxists, don't have any respect for hinduism and will concede to every Islamist demand. 

For you Kashi Mathura, for them it is the mosque. You can’t tell them what is important and what is not. 

Not sure why you are tagging me as Marxist. Marxism is an economic ideology, atheism is different. But yeah , I don’t expect you to understand these complex words.

4 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I am afraid a time will come when US right wing will also use arguments like this to kill or to oppress Indians in US. 

Race and nationalism and caste and religions all become at some point dangerous to humanity. 

A Pakistani dream come true ?

34 minutes ago, Clarke said:

:cantstop:

Is the word Hindustan banned in your marxist ideology ? Does 80% of India follow some pagan heresy according to you ?

almost all European countries follow Christianity, so can they can be considered as a single country? India was never a single country before the British rule, that is a fact.

Just now, ash said:

For you Kashi Mathura, for them it is the mosque. You can’t tell them what is important and what is not. 

Not sure why you are tagging me as Marxist. Marxism is an economic ideology, atheism is different. But yeah , I don’t expect you to understand these complex words.

I can tell what is included in the MOST important sites for Hinduism but you'd rather not with your hatred. 

Marxist (or extreme leftist) perception & influence in India is well known across spheres outside of economics. I really don't care about your awareness of it or your thoughts of mine but am happy for the initial efforts in removing some of its evils across the affected spheres. 

12 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I do feel sad for the Hindutva NRIs. They are writing long articles about Reviving lost Hindutva glory while their son/daughter is probably out there dating a white guy/girl and will later become a complete Western product. Forget about reviving Hindutva, their own Hindu heritage would probably end with them. :phehe:

8 minutes ago, ash said:

almost all European countries follow Christianity, so can they can be considered as a single country? India was never a single country before the British rule, that is a fact.

Again shifting goalpost. No one said people of a single religion all form a nation and nothing else. 

The statement you made is nothing united us. Its only your bigotry that makes you look away from the commonality across India, almost 6 out of every 7 people were Hindus in the 1951 census. 

3 minutes ago, Clarke said:

I can tell what is included in the MOST important sites for Hinduism but you'd rather not with your hatred. 

You definitely cannot speak for the all Hindus in the country mate. I am from a small Village in Western TamilNadu and if I ask any Hindu here, their most important site would be the local Karupasamy or Mariamman koil or the Ayyanar koil. Most of the Hindus here won’t even know about Mathura and Krishna. Do not speak for the entire community. 

Just now, ash said:

You definitely cannot speak for the all Hindus in the country mate. I am from a small Village in Western TamilNadu and if I ask any Hindu here, their most important site would be the local Karupasamy or Mariamman koil or the Ayyanar koil. Most of the Hindus here won’t even know about Mathura and Krishna. Do not speak for the entire community. 

Well good for them. As for the majority, they will speak on the polling booth, so lets leave it there. 

14 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Again shifting goalpost. No one said people of a single religion all form a nation and nothing else. 

The statement you made is nothing united us. Its only your bigotry that makes you look away from the commonality across India, almost 6 out of every 7 people were Hindus in the 1951 census. 

The same point again. If you take a census in Europe, most of them would be Christians. but Is it an uniting factor?

Is there any data that before British rule, Indian kingdoms were divided based on religion? We were basically separate countries when the Britishers came here, united by Language more than anything else. Separate  small countries with its own cuisine, culture , language and identity

Edited by ash

45 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Dude, skipping 2 more places which are the holiest of sites of the majority community isn't exactly giving up one's beliefs. Its a well known compromise scenario of Ayodhya Kashi Mathura and nothing else and their orgs (and likely most people) don't concede an inch. Its just foolhardy on their part. 

There's nothing compromising about it.  We all saw how they turned the tables in Shaheen Bagh.  Entire narrative was changed.  CAA had nothing to do with Muslims but they dragged NRC with it.  Few idiot BJP ministers played a key role as well in doing that.  Entire ecosystem abandoned those poor Hindus. 

Indian politics is heavily influenced by western powers.  There's a limit to what GOI can do.   BJP is the only party I have seen that has no control over Judiciary.  Maino & co knew how to control this. 

Muslim leaders very well know how this game is played & their lobbying is very strong in the west. 

A common Hindu is still too bhola bhala to understand this game. 

When sanatanis blare temple bells give times day,follow their own rules,and have scant respect for the American culture..you can bring this up lol

55 minutes ago, ash said:

The same point again. If you take a census in Europe, most of them would be Christians. but Is it an uniting factor?

Is there any data that before British rule, Indian kingdoms were divided based on religion? We were basically separate countries when the Britishers came here, united by Language more than anything else. Separate  small countries with its own cuisine, culture , language and identity

Should I also act idiotic and cite Pakistan or BD with respect to ur Europe nonsense ? You may not wish Hinduism unites India to whatever extent but it does in certain ways from one border to another.

Edited by Clarke