Lal Singh Chaddha trailer. Ur views?

maniac

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

LSC released on Netflix.

Aamir Khan had earlier stated in a presser that the movie would release on OTT after 6 months of its release. Its been barely 2.

Distress sale.

@Ankit_sharma03 @rkt.india Do you know the deets of the deal?

Jitna mil raha hai le lo bahut nuksaan ho gaya 

Saw it 3 parts, the movie is totally directed by Aamir himself, even editing of scenes is same as original. AL is mostly irritating, I don’t know why he played it retard. Was ok I’m about 10% , The was ok in the adaptation, but every scene reminds you of original. Even scene compositions are the same - i.e. if you find  TV at a particular spot in a scene in FG, the TV would be at the same spot here. Kareena’s story has no soul, that’s what is lacking in the movie, soulless. 
I found some funny parts in the chaddi banyan scenes. See it if you are curious about AK’s take on FG

Edited by coffee_rules

On 10/6/2022 at 3:00 AM, Mariyam said:

LSC released on Netflix.

Aamir Khan had earlier stated in a presser that the movie would release on OTT after 6 months of its release. Its been barely 2.

Distress sale.

@Ankit_sharma03 @rkt.india Do you know the deets of the deal?

https://www.businesstoday.in/trending/entertainment/story/aamir-khan-starrer-laal-singh-chaddha-to-release-on-netflix-check-details-here-346400-2022-09-05

Khan was reportedly seeking a streaming rights deal worth almost Rs 150 crore with Netflix. The US-based streaming service, however, approved the deal at a cost of Rs 80-90 crore. 

So it could have broken even or lost about 30 crores. AKwould have lost a lot more on profit sharing 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

He is like Anti-Midas, anything he touches , turns into Sh!t! Or is deliberately chasing controversy 

I actually found this ad very amusing.... And Aamir has totally lost his acting skills. 

After all the grandstanding on women empowerment, they still made Kiara the receptionist and Aamir the manager lol:hysterical:

Also no relation between msg & story... I thought it was a matrimonial ad:giggle: