The World T20 squad selection!

5 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Virat hopefully gets to take his wife and daughter and sight see around Australia.

Beautiful time of the year, he will enjoy himself.

Dhawan can go and visit his ex wife in Melbourne and really enjoy Australia too.

Lots of sight seeing to do

yes and rohit can indulge in some "fine" (sarcasm alert) fosters beer.

India's final XI and 15 member squad is almost obvious. Apart from Arshdeep, there cannot be any surprise entry. Most here have still got it wrong. It will be -

Captain, Rahul, SKY, Pant, Hardik, Jadeja( :((), DK, Harshal, Bumrah, Bhuvi, Chahal, Avesh, Hooda, Kohli, Ishan

Some of you are seriously considering Rahul in middle order, that is impossible.

Edited by Chakdephatte
23 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

India's final XI and 15 member squad is almost obvious. Apart from Arshdeep, there cannot be any surprise entry. Most here have still got it wrong. It will be -

Captain, Rahul, SKY, Pant, Hardik, Jadeja( :((), DK, Harshal, Bumrah, Bhuvi, Chahal, Avesh, Hooda, Kohli, Ishan

Some of you are seriously considering Rahul in middle order, that is impossible.

indeed, this does seem like the most obvious XI although the avesh khan slot is still unsettled.

10 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

Well done , he has never ever been good in t20i . Another great thing under Dravid, pehle walo ko kabhi samajh hi nhin aaya ki wo kis format ka bowler hai 

Save him for test and ODI 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
20 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Well done , he has never ever been good in t20i . Another great thing under Dravid, pehle walo ko kabhi samajh hi nhin aaya ki wo kis format ka bowler hai 

36 year old age fudger. Great bowler but he blatantly lied about his age. Official proof is with his ex wife who is telling the truth 100%. 

He should be nearing retirement soon. It's amazing how good he is even at 36

Edited by Jay
On 7/15/2022 at 2:11 PM, SRT100 said:

In Australia the marketing of the T20 World Cup has begun.

They have gone with building sky scraper size of Pant walking through the Sydney CBD as the big main threat in the WC.

I will post it on here, when I have time.

Literally no one cares about t20 in Brisbane here. no one lmao. It's dead. 

On 7/16/2022 at 10:00 PM, Chakdephatte said:

Big blow. Harshal is injured. Confirmation awaiting but is out.

Chance for Siraj/Avesh. Also, Ash will come in place of Ishan Kishan.

23 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Dravid has been good with these things

On 8/6/2022 at 10:56 PM, Jay said:

Literally no one cares about t20 in Brisbane here. no one lmao. It's dead. 

You need to understand the culture of Australia.

No one really cares about the cricket outside of November to February. Its a pass time to follow over summer. The caveat to that is Ashes.

From March up to end of September its either Rugby or AFL.

On 7/18/2022 at 1:24 AM, Vijy said:

indeed, this does seem like the most obvious XI although the avesh khan slot is still unsettled.

India playing with Kohli in the team is a massive handicap.

I would go so far to say I would rather have ICF poster instead of Kohli ?

Why ?

Because the posters on here would get out first ball and only waste one delivery. Kohli will waste 30 balls to score around 10-15 runs.

55 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

India playing with Kohli in the team is a massive handicap.

I would go so far to say I would rather have ICF poster instead of Kohli ?

Why ?

Because the posters on here would get out first ball and only waste one delivery. Kohli will waste 30 balls to score around 10-15 runs.

Lol icfers will be in hospital from a straight ball to the stumps lmao.