Jump to content
Number

Nancy Pelosi lands in Taiwan

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Number said:

As an Indian whose PM can't even reply to wishes of Taiwan president on twitter out of fear of China, I would say this requires some balls. Hats off to Pelosi.

 

Now what next ?

 

US is miles away from china. US still has considerable influence over the world. India has a border with china and needs to be careful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Number said:

As an Indian whose PM can't even reply to wishes of Taiwan president on twitter out of fear of China, I would say this requires some balls. Hats off to Pelosi.

 

Now what next ?

 

Exactly what does Pelosi hope to achieve by this? She is putting the ppl of Taiwan at risk for winning elections in the US. Only an American can be so arrogant and foolhardy. Stupid lady

Edited by bharathh
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Exactly what does Pelosi hope to achieve by this? She is putting the ppl of Taiwan at risk for winning elections in the US. Only an American can be so arrogant and foolhardy. Stupid lady

 

If she backed down after those threats from China, it would make US and her look weak and cowardly. She put her life in danger and took the challenge.

Lets see if China touches Taiwan now.

I am a BJP voter but to an extent their policy to appease China over Taiwan looks very very cowardly to me. All this while they are building roads in our land in PoK.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Number said:

 

If she backed down after those threats from China, it would make US and her look weak and cowardly. She put her life in danger and took the challenge.

Lets see if China touches Taiwan now.

I am a BJP voter but to an extent their policy to appease China over Taiwan looks very very cowardly to me. All this while they are building roads in our land in PoK.

Nancy Pelosi is a nobody in International politics. How did she put her life in danger? Haha.. that's the funniest thing I've heard. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bharathh said:

Nancy Pelosi is a nobody in International politics. How did she put her life in danger? Haha.. that's the funniest thing I've heard. 

 

Read all those threats from CCP mouthpiece Global Times. They were saying PLAAF will blow her plane. If she was a nobody, China wouldn't care.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Nah .. not even close. She’s popular only in liberal California. Outside that she’s been not holding on to power in the Dems party. Plus she’s too old.

Not about popularity but in line technically

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On Wed Aug 03 2022 at 4:29 AM, gattaca said:

If this is true modi and bjp look very weak. BJP supporters should stop saying manmohan Singh was weak. 

 

 

 

ILL informed post....  India under Vajpayee has strongly stated in 2003...  It follows "One China policy"....  Taiwan claims entire Arunahal Pradesh & parts of Ladakh including Xinjiang bound Aksai Chin as its own..

Why would Modi risk antagonizing Chinese for this useless exercise?  We are one of the few countries to have solid trade relations with Taiwan....  And looking for solid deal when it comes to chip manufacturing in India. 

Edited by Lone Wolf
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got to say this has been nothing short of International humiliation for CCP & XI.  His big address is coming up in October....  Uncle Sam has well n truly bitch slapped China & its morale. 

CCP brought it on themselves...  Instead of bravado statements like we will shoot it down...  Consequences etc...  They should have just said "it will cause tensions in Taiwan straits" everyone would be happy. 

Now Chinese public I was seeing has been asking questions on Weibo & Wechat...  US of A & Pelosi have come straight away winner from this...  Pelosi has gained massively individually from this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Got to say this has been nothing short of International humiliation for CCP & XI.  His big address is coming up in October....  Uncle Sam has well n truly bitch slapped China & its morale. 

CCP brought it on themselves...  Instead of bravado statements like we will shoot it down...  Consequences etc...  They should have just said "it will cause tensions in Taiwan straits" everyone would be happy. 

Now Chinese public I was seeing has been asking questions on Weibo & Wechat...  US of A & Pelosi have come straight away winner from this...  Pelosi has gained massively individually from this. 

Can't wait for Trump to claim that the visit never happened and the videos were fake. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...