Anti-Hindu rampage in UK: Muslim gangs terrorising Hindus, vandalising property after India’s T20 win over Pakistan

sage

55 minutes ago, bharathh said:

So you want to equate Sikhs to muslims and feel happy that you are making the same mistake? Fair enough - don't feel offended when people don't see anyone reining in their fringe elements by speaking out against them and think there is acceptance for it then. 

What about thanking people who have actually helped the community? Is that too much effort as well? 

What mistake lol?  Sikhs live a dignified life in India & don't go out rioting & stuff unlike Muslims.  Those that are part of ISI propaganda are not welcome in India or else.  I think lines have been clearly drawn already.   Anyways this thread actually doesn't has anything to with this topic..   But rather on Islamic extremism so we better stick to that. 

20 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

What mistake lol?  Sikhs live a dignified life in India & don't go out rioting & stuff unlike Muslims.  Those that are part of ISI propaganda are not welcome in India or else.  I think lines have been clearly drawn already.   Anyways this thread actually doesn't has anything to with this topic..   But rather on Islamic extremism so we better stick to that. 

The majority yes. But that perspective has definitely changed since the farmer protests. It is upto the Sikh community to distance themselves vociferously from their fringe. Otherwise you are pretty much the same. I guess the ppl that tore down telecom poles in Punjab, caused all the commotion Republic Day at the Red Fort by putting the Khalsa flag there and ramming the police barricades with tractors, causing policemen and women to jump down a steep cliff, killing ppl for alleged blasphemy were muslims? 

Edited by bharathh

36 minutes ago, bharathh said:

The majority yes. But that perspective has definitely changed since the farmer protests. It is upto the Sikh community to distance themselves vociferously from their fringe. Otherwise you are pretty much the same. I guess the ppl that tore down telecom poles in Punjab, caused all the commotion Republic Day at the Red Fort by putting the Khalsa flag there and ramming the police barricades with tractors, causing policemen and women to jump down a steep cliff, killing ppl for alleged blasphemy were muslims? 

So you think Muslims & Hindus don't kill or damage property in the country?  Let me tell u the criminal activities in Punjab don't come remotely close to the ones we see  nearby Delhi UP Bihar...  And now Rajasthan is new hub of communal violence against Hindus.  We all saw Shaheen Bagh tamasha & Delhi riots...  And subsequent all time level appeasement policies.  Then of course the rampage in Bengal. 

Sikhs/Punjabi Hindus have by far toned down to massive levels considering how things used to be.  I reckon we are on a right direction at least wrt to Sikhs in India.   There are issues no doubt about it but that are all over the country.   Being a border state it can't ever be a fully secured of sorts like J&K which is a extreme case. 

All we need to do is minimize the fault lines & threats.  Compromises heren& there keep happening in a diverse country like India.  Entire North East is totally bulit on compromise. 

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I will denounce Hindutva if they are involved in ISIS-like killings, rape and slave trade. But show the evidence  Hindus should fight back this false equivalence even by the likes of NYT, BBC and WaPo 

Some random moron tweets and you get all worked up. Just stop hating Indian Muslims because of some tweet and we will be alright, thats were reconciliation starts from one side. 

Criminal actions need to be prevented by law and order. 

Edited by Vilander

27 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Some random moron tweets and you get all worked up. Just stop hating Indian Muslims because of some tweet and we will be alright, thats were reconciliation starts from one side. 

Criminal actions need to be prevented by law and order. 

It was a Pakistani journalist and where do you see any hate towards Indian Muslims? Such kind of Hindutva hate is done by all intellectuals, academics in the west. Google “dismantling global Hindutva “ for more hate towards Hinduism from all quarters 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

It was a Pakistani journalist and where do you see any hate towards Indian Muslims? Such kind of Hindutva hate is done by all intellectuals, academics in the west. Google “dismantling global Hindutva “ for more hate towards Hinduism from all quarters 

every where there is hindu vs muslim. its disgusting. 

16 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

So what is your opinion of him as you have also called him “official racist EDL Tommy Robinson”. 

Government/System has gone after him which makes you think that System really unfair if you raise voice (For example Nupur Sharma).

He does lies, he makes hate speeches but then he makes some pertinent points and system heckles him. For example , on BLM,part of interview, I can understand his points and havent heard any counter, but I know I can give some counters when he questions BLM

Edited by mishra

Look at this villager calling hindus weak and mocking them for veggies. The same racist attitude you will find amongst most Pakistanis, we produce more fast bowlers due to meat etc. This same attitude was the reason of Bangladesh liberation. With all the talks about they been ferocious carnivores and meat eaters, how many olympics gold they had? Crap their pants there

Following is fact.

Lets noi forget, it was West where Jews were first demonised and slaughtered because they were peace loving people rhigh achievers vis a vis rest of population. There is a similarity among Hindus but with a difference.

Common man from Westeern countries (Not Pakistanis) are absolutely  clear that Hindus when they see, its most likely a doctor or a accountant or someone supporting British Service secor or Financial Sector or even running a shop/resturant. So they all know that atleast at local level, its fake News or propaganda. they may be persuaded to believe that Hindutva is something bad in among Hindus in India but they definitely see Hindus as a bunch of people contributing to their country.

We have to accept that Hindu persecution is a reality. Hindutva/Hinduism/Hindus/BJP/RSS/Hundu Nationalism as a something daemon is being propogated to generate a phobia or atleast justify State sponsored persecution of Hindus in Western society. ( When Shakespeare wrote Merchant of Venice, wasnt he fuelling fire to anti Jew sentiment)

So just to proove, even that EDL guy Tommy Robinson himself was saying that he believes what happened in Licester is done by Pakistanis. He says, There is no way he think it can be done by Hindus and media is blatantly lieing. He was saying that even Indian Muslims cant do it because they have similar mentality as Indian Hindus. (IMO, This is how even radical/racists/nationalist people in West see us)

Edited by mishra

3 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:
Separating Hindutva from BJP/RSS would be a start.  Maulana Modi is anything but Hindu in the first place. 

If Hindutva and Hinduism are same, how do you separate RSS/BJP from that? Currently, there is no politician entity that is remotely close to Hindus. We don’t have any political power, anywhere in the world. 

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Look at this villager calling hindus weak and mocking them for veggies. The same racist attitude you will find amongst most Pakistanis, we produce more fast bowlers due to meat etc. This same attitude was the reason of Bangladesh liberation. With all the talks about they been ferocious carnivores and meat eaters, how many olympics gold they had? Crap their pants there

Reminds me of all those years ago Aussies abusing Indians as curry munchers. 

Hindus don't even know how to play racist card.  It works very well in the woke west these days.  Saw priest giving Hindu Muslim unity speech & ganga jamuna crap in front of media,  the other group was clear about what they want. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

If Hindutva and Hinduism are same, how do you separate RSS/BJP from that? Currently, there is no politician entity that is remotely close to Hindus. We don’t have any political power, anywhere in the world. 

When u associate a political party with a religious term,  it usually turns counter productive & aids the narrative & propaganda.  Now BJP ain't complaining as it suits them domestically as so called saviors.   They give zero f**** to Hindu image outside the country. 

Now coming to the political power...  It takes a while to develop.  We need to follow the Chinese model for that.  We are far far from that & have not even taken any steps for that.   Hindus have to rely on their soft power mostly which the Islamists have a problem with. 

Jews,  Muslims,  Christians & their lobbies hold so much sway all over the world.  Hindus can't compete with them.  The Nupur Sharma fiasco was clear we are not too strong politically yet.  Bitter pill but that's the actual reality. 

Time to solidify ourselves & fight the narrative & propaganda at community level. 

I am a big advocate of Ind-Pak cricket as nothing gives me more joy than that particular game. I know young fans on this forum don't have that emotion but for us who watched cricket in 90s, nothing excites us more than giving them a beating.

But if these things continue like toolkit attack on Shami/Arshdeep, attacking hindus in Leicester etc after every Indo-Pak game, BCCI must take a call.

16 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I am a big advocate of Ind-Pak cricket as nothing gives me more joy than that particular game. I know young fans on this forum don't have that emotion but for us who watched cricket in 90s, nothing excites us more than giving them a beating.

But if these things continue like toolkit attack on Shami/Arshdeep, attacking hindus in Leicester etc after every Indo-Pak game, BCCI must take a call.

India Pak match is on 23rd and Diwali is on 24th... things can errupt again but much worse this time.

https://twitter.com/SarahLGates1/status/1573255145034747905?s=20&t=QaIA7hruye93SGOG-1wuLg

https://twitter.com/SarahLGates1/status/1573255145034747905?s=20&t=QaIA7hruye93SGOG-1wuLg

Finally Government is waking up. Time to ask questions to media specially BBC and Guradian. They both have done abhorrent hit job on Hindu Community by fake news peddling

Edited by mishra