India vs SA, 1st T20I (N), Thiruvananthapuram

vvvslaxman

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

One was outside edge. Miller got out to inswinger.

rshdeep Singh to Miller, OUT

Oh, my days what a ball! That's as good a display of swing bowling one can see. He got the last ball to shape away. To Miller, he gets it back in. 

Miller is LHB.But getting that line correct into RHB is not easy. If he can do it he becomes 1000 times more potent. So far what I have seen is his natural left arm angle away to RHB. 

9 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

If he can bowl outswinger to left hander that is basically inswinger to right hander.

There is a difference between both. Right handers inswinger has to swing in from the off stump for right hander while for left hander, it has to swing from his off stump or outside which is leg stump or outside for a right hander. This is a technical glitch in Arshdeep's run-up. He runs in with a big angle, from the side pitch. If he starts running a bit straighter, his inswing to right handers will get better.

Edited by rkt.india
3 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

They lost good bowlers like Merchant De Lange and Kyle Abbott to Kolpak. Other bowlers like Junior Dala are joke, plus Wayne Parnell is T20 "expert".

There are still a half a dozen bowlers off the top of my head who are way better than him. Everyone who plays in the ipl and one or 2 others. 

Just now, rkt.india said:

There is a difference between both. Right handers outswinger has to swing in from the off stump for right hander while for left hander, it has to swing from his off stump or outside which is leg stump or outside for a right hander. This is a technical glitch in Arshdeep's run-up. He runs in with a big angle, from the side pitch. If he starts running a bit straighter, his inswing to right handers will get better.

My point is he can swing. He got the basics.  He can work on his accuracy. It is a huge bonus for someone who is considered a death bowler.