Pakistan out of FATF "Grey" list

Lone Wolf

Biden KMKB. Without US , this wouldn’t have happened. They have done nothing to curb terrorism, homes Masood Azhar and Dawood who are on terror lists of US administration as well. Some gora US analyst  on NDTV says US has forced it as a carrot to Pak to avoid it becoming a vassal of China. They are ostriches, it already is. 

Edited by coffee_rules

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Biden KMKB. Without US , this wouldn’t have happened. They have done nothing to curb terrorism, homes Masood Azhar and Dawood who are on terror lists of US administration as well. Some gora US analyst  on NDTV says US has forced it as a carrot to Pak to avoid it becoming a vassal of China. They are ostriches, it already is. 

Good/Bad Terrorism playbook...   Proxy war version 7.0 loading

I don't see this beyond messaging from US. Nothing changes on ground. Big picture. 

Pakistan is on trouble. Economy cracking. Political turmoil. It seems irreversible for the moment. Imran Khan is going to cause major disruption in coming months. It will be people vs Army / Establishment. 

India has to keep doing what it is. US won't defend us. India can further destabilize Pakistan as Pakistan tried to needle in Kashmir. 

If US chooses to invest short term in Pakistan, I don't see a problem for India. It's money down the drain if they believe this will check India. 

What I am concerned about is the meddling of US in 2024 elections. 

US is out of Afghanistan. PAkistani army has taken over occasional killing of Afghanis and other terrorists. Establishment also said they are happy to neutralise even someone as popular as Imran Khan for sake of their bilateral relationship.

Now compare that with Indias JaiShankar’s statements vis a vis US. I support Jaishankarji but I can understand why US is pro Pak. 

3 hours ago, mishra said:

US is out of Afghanistan. PAkistani army has taken over occasional killing of Afghanis and other terrorists. Establishment also said they are happy to neutralise even someone as popular as Imran Khan for sake of their bilateral relationship.

Now compare that with Indias JaiShankar’s statements vis a vis US. I support Jaishankarji but I can understand why US is pro Pak. 

Why is US pro-Pak? 

2 hours ago, bharathh said:

Why is US pro-Pak? 

Same reason why you love your dog more then your neighbour. 

See, US has two enemies. Russia and China. Indias treats Russia its friend. On  China, US can not trust India fully.

Going by history, US can fully trust Pakistan to do a Afghanistan once more  in China’s Xinxiang province.