THE KING GRINNED RED

Adamant

4 minutes ago, putrevus said:

What are others doing laying eggs?Those days are gone where he carried the batting, now he needs help.

Not asking for tons. Rohit,Rahul,Kishan all have 2 good innings in this tournament. Rahul and Kishan 2 in 2.

Kohli failed twice now. Only one good knock that too after a great start.

2 minutes ago, Lord said:

Not asking for tons. Rohit,Rahul,Kishan all have 2 good innings in this tournament. Rahul and Kishan 2 in 2.

Kohli failed twice now. Only one good knock that too after a great start.

Thit is the new reality.I don't think he ever will be that consistent guy who was churning runs in every match.

I rather have him fail in group matches and hope he scores runs in knockout games.

I have been away from forum for some time, just came here to declare that after this world cup the likes of Sachin, Ponting don’t come anywhere near Kohli.

He has proven himself to be the greatest pf all time , only richards is his competition.

Dominated a world cup by scoring all time highest then went on to score a century in semis and a 55(63) in the finals.

The king grinned RED!

From now onwards he will be referred to as “Duniya ka Papa”.

1 hour ago, Adamant said:

I have been away from forum for some time, just came here to declare that after this world cup the likes of Sachin, Ponting don’t come anywhere near Kohli.

He has proven himself to be the greatest pf all time , only richards is his competition.

Dominated a world cup by scoring all time highest then went on to score a century in semis and a 55(63) in the finals.

The king grinned RED!

I agree

1 hour ago, Adamant said:

The king grinned RED!

Yes. He is a great player. 55 out of 63 is poor though under the circumstances because we were like 80/1 but it wasn't kohlis fault he is surrounded by constipated face Rahul, hack sky, overrated Gill and pandya always being injured. 

Edited by harpicP
3 hours ago, Adamant said:

The king grinned RED!

Agree about Viv. He's the greatest all format batter ever imo.