Movie actors and their peak performances

MechEng

6 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I'll start with Shahrukh Khan. Darr was peak Shahrukh Khan, easily his greatest ever acting.

If you haven't watched Darr, watch it!! The role he's played is legendary stuff, on par with the greatest psycho characters ever made. 

Watch Cape Fear (1962, Robert Mitchum) and Cape Fear (1991, Robert de Niro)

On 11/4/2022 at 12:43 AM, MechEng said:

I'll start with Shahrukh Khan. Darr was peak Shahrukh Khan, easily his greatest ever acting.

If you haven't watched Darr, watch it!! The role he's played is legendary stuff, on par with the greatest psycho characters ever made. 

IMO SRK's best was Swades. Understated but super acting. Darr was typical overacting Sivaji Ganeshan style.

Aamir's best was I'd say earth by deepa mehta and rakh, anupam kher has to be Kashmir files,ajays best is Zakhm, shahrukh best has to be dil se how can you not like that movie easily ahead of its time,very underrated movie, Hollywood movie I have seen i feel de Niro ragging bull,cruises vanilla sky and Hoffman rainman i considered their best movies,as far as tom hanks is concerned i liked him in Philadelphia and saving private ryan

Edited by vayuu1

On 11/5/2022 at 12:19 PM, vayuu1 said:

Aamir's best was I'd say earth by deepa mehta and rakh, anupam kher has to be Kashmir files,ajays best is Zakhm, shahrukh best has to be dil se how can you not like that movie easily ahead of its time,very underrated movie, Hollywood movie I have seen i feel de Niro ragging bull,cruises vanilla sky and Hoffman rainman i considered their best movies,as far as tom hanks is concerned i liked him in Philadelphia and saving private ryan

I liked Aamir in Taare Zameen Pe and 3 Idiots.