Vijay Hazare 2022

Suhaan

4 hours ago, Vijy said:

tyagi has always been more highly rated (and rightly so), but I always liked what I saw of akash even from U19 days

Yes, Akash was quite good, he was underrated because Tyagi and Sushant were exceptional.
I think he did the best thing moving out from Rajasthan, now he can play as a lead pacer and improve...just like Arjun did after moving to Goa.

24 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Yes, Akash was quite good, he was underrated because Tyagi and Sushant were exceptional.
I think he did the best thing moving out from Rajasthan, now he can play as a lead pacer and improve...just like Arjun did after moving to Goa.

he's good, perhaps even nearly on par with sushant (slightly lower) although not near tyagi's level.

my only concern is that the level of cricketers he will be around... if the level is so low, it can breed false sense of complacence

5 minutes ago, Number said:

Looks impressive. What is the pace range if you know and height ?

He was bowling 132-138 in 2020 U-19 WC with odd ball hitting 140k..current pace will be difficult to gauge unless we have speed gun, but it seems he has gained pace.
Height wise it's showing 5.8 everywhere, but he looks taller to me (around 5.10) based on his Insta pics.

13 minutes ago, Vijy said:

he's good, perhaps even nearly on par with sushant (slightly lower) although not near tyagi's level.

my only concern is that the level of cricketers he will be around... if the level is so low, it can breed false sense of complacence

Agree, and that's where we will be able to see the character of a player....if he has the fire to play for national cap or he'ss just satisfied bullying the domestics (aka Vinay Kumar).