Vijay Hazare 2022

Suhaan

3 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

wow 220. He looked so nervous in the internationals.

I watched most of the innings. The only impressive thing was that how he built it. Against Kartik Tyagi he was mostly struggling. Was just about okay against Ankit Rajput and Mavi. Played spinners well and feasted in last few overs.

6 minutes ago, Number said:

I watched most of the innings. The only impressive thing was that how he built it. Against Kartik Tyagi he was mostly struggling. Was just about okay against Ankit Rajput and Mavi. Played spinners well and feasted in last few overs.

And Kartik came into bowl very late. Captaincy was poor. Kartik should have been given the ball a bit early. He got it when Gaikwad was set. Then 49th to a spinner when Mavi had overs left.

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Strange KO draws. Kar had better NRR than Assam, but still played Pre-QFs with Jhk who were third in the same group. 
There were 3 Pre-QFs only. Now, Kar won against Punjab 

Sau and TN both topped the groups played QFs

Looks like they pick KOs randomly ikkad bakkad method

WTF is this sh-it?

Punjab, TN, Assam, Karnataka, Maha had 24 points. UP, Jharkhand, JK, Saurashtra, Kerala 20 points. Mumbai 16. But Karnataka didn't top the group. Teams that topped the group went straight into qf. Number 2 teams had to play pre qf on lottery draw. 

16 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Strange KO draws. Kar had better NRR than Assam, but still played Pre-QFs with Jhk who were third in the same group. 
There were 3 Pre-QFs only. Now, Kar won against Punjab 

Sau and TN both topped the groups played QFs

Looks like they pick KOs randomly ikkad bakkad method

WTF is this sh-it?

Karnataka lost to Assam, I guess that takes precedence  over NRR so Assam topped the group 

1 hour ago, jusarrived said:

Karnataka lost to Assam, I guess that takes precedence  over NRR so Assam topped the group 

Kind of stupid rule, imo. Still the KO draws are horrible where they pick top 2 team of a group to play QFs. There is no advantage of topping a group and to get eliminated in QFs by the top team from another group

10 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Kind of stupid rule, imo. Still the KO draws are horrible where they pick top 2 team of a group to play QFs. There is no advantage of topping a group and to get eliminated in QFs by the top team from another group

No top team played QF. Karnataka didn't top the group.