zen

14 minutes ago, zen said:

I won’t be surprised if one of Raza or Pollard (if not both) come to GT: 

Saha

Gill

Abhinav Manohar or Sai Sudarshan 

Miller

SDP

Raza or Pollard (if acquired, or Wade or Drakes)

Tewatia

Rashid

Joseph or Noor Ahmed per pitch 

Yash Dayal or Sai Kishore per pitch 

Shami 

Sai Kishore is released by GT

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Sai Kishore is released by GT

I usually go by official confirmation (as a lot of sites speculate to get views). So far only Lockie and Gurbaz have been released (sold to KKR). 

PS official updates are available here - https://www.iplt20.com

We will know the actual details tomorrow!

Edited by zen

Thala Dhoni taking the release window to the final over just like he used to when batting. 

Frankly don't understand what his strategy is, not releasing old dead weight or giving chances to youngsters either.

One thing they might be doing is waiting to see what other teams are doing in terms of not retained players, their bank & deciding on CSKs next steps. Its a good strategy if thats the case, but knowing how they proudly flaunted daddy's army I am not confident. 

Just now, IndianRenegade said:

Thala Dhoni taking the release window to the final over just like he used to when batting. 

Frankly don't understand what his strategy is, not releasing old dead weight or giving chances to youngsters either.

One thing they might be doing is waiting to see what other teams are doing in terms of not retained players, their bank & deciding on CSKs next steps. Its a good strategy if thats the case, but knowing how they proudly flaunted daddy's army I am not confident. 

CSK and MI are said to have already submitted their list before the Nov 15 deadline ... Yes, there is a deadline so no team can wait & watch. We will have the updates on all the squads tomorrow.