India Squad WTC Final: IPL 2023 form set to DECIDE KL Rahul’s fate in WTC Final squad, selectors mull sending SACKED vice-captain to play Irani Cup.

https://www.insidesport.in/india-squad-wtc-final-ipl-2023-form-set-to-decide-kl-rahuls-fate-in-wtc-final-squad-selectors-mull-sending-sacked-vice-captain-to-play-irani-cup-follow-live-updates/

IPL and ODIs on pattas to decide WTC final fate  for KL. Seriously !!!

I don’t know who  the heck this

“ Senior official “  from BCCI is , but looks like anything and everything to accommodate this dud is being considered.

Is this dud BCCI’s damaad or Sunil Shetty’s damaad?

Edited by rangeelaraja

“ Former India pacer Venkatesh Prasad has urged KL Rahul to snub IPL to play in County Cricket and get back to form. However, it’s unlikley that BCCI will allow one of the star players to leave IPL for County cricket “ 

IPL is the priority for BCCI chutiyas for anyone who had any doubts. 

No wonder we end up winning ZILCH at big ICC events. 

On what basis KL Rahul will play Irani Trophy ? What has he done in domestics to justify a place.
Playing him in Irani Trophy will be an insult to the performers from different teams who put all the hard work in Ranji Trophy only to be replaced by Shetty anna's damaadji.

Personal favourism aside, KLR still perfoms like someone who's making a debut in internationals even though being a part of system from last 7-8 years. 

9 hours ago, SRT100 said:

I never believed Pujara could comeback after being sacked, I was so wrong.

you were naive then, but don't worry - dhawan uncle will replace someone in tests; rahane will replace iyer; and ishant will replace shami. and then the good 'ole gang will be back together again.

2 hours ago, Vijy said:

you were naive then, but don't worry - dhawan uncle will replace someone in tests; rahane will replace iyer; and ishant will replace shami. and then the good 'ole gang will be back together again.

Definitely.

I dont dare challenge you about Dhawan.

I dont think it would take much for him to comeback into the team.

An above average IPL season and a couple of injuries to the ODI squad and he is back.

59 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Definitely.

I dont dare challenge you about Dhawan.

I dont think it would take much for him to comeback into the team.

An above average IPL season and a couple of injuries to the ODI squad and he is back.

he will be back in other formats too, given the chance. so will rahane, ishant, and other oldies or non-performers.

1 hour ago, wanted_desi said:

Time to move on. KL is turning 31 this year, how much time you want to spend on him hoping he comes good somehow. Even if he does, his timeline doesn’t make sense anymore. 

Agree

FFS at his age, he should be at his peak as a batsman. Instead this butter chicken is a walking wicket.

Instead players like Shami are outscoring and out performing as a batsman.

5 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

Time to move on. KL is turning 31 this year, how much time you want to spend on him hoping he comes good somehow. Even if he does, his timeline doesn’t make sense anymore. 

This is usually the age where a player should be at his peak.

But here we're discussing if this player should even be in the XI, sums up his career so far.