Game # 29 ||||| CSK vs SRH @ Sennai - IPL 2023

Stan AF

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Tbh Markram is as more or less in the same league as Sundar with the ball. His batting skills is way too ahead so it gets lost. We call Sundar allrounder but guys like Root, Markram etc are not worse than Jadeja, Sundar, Axar etc in LOIs with the ball.

Jadeja if he gets a pitch like this is match winner with ball. Others are not in his class on helpful wickets.

I agree, Sundar's bowling skills are not that great, if he is on par Markram as bowler then what is the point in him playing white ball cricket for India.His batting is not even in acceptable levels.

10 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Jadeja if he gets a pitch like this is match winner with ball. Others are not in his class on helpful wickets.

I agree, Sundar's bowling skills are not that great, if he is on par Markram as bowler then what is the point in him playing white ball cricket for India.His batting is not even in acceptable levels.

Sundar is a better test batsman than LOI batman. 

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Sundar is a better test batsman than LOI batman. 

Him being better test batsman than LOI does not mean anything. He is just a bits and pieces player who had his 15 min fame with team India. 

Indian test team needs to stay away from player like Sundar.

Edited by putrevus

11 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Him being better test batsman than LOI does not mean anything. He is just a bits and pieces player who had his 15 min fame with team India. 

Indian test team needs to stay away from player like Sundar.

Not really, Sundar needs to be playing as batting alrounder and bat at 6 in the test team.

6 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Not really, Sundar needs to be playing as batting alrounder and bat at 6 in the test team.

I don't think so, we don't need player like Sundar. Jadeja is fine at number 6 and he will win matches  for India with ball in India and can hold one end with ball overseas in SENA.

Let Sundar do something in FC cricket atleast for season then 

Just now, putrevus said:

I don't think so, we don't need player like Sundar. Jadeja is fine at number 6 and he will win matches  for India with ball in India and can hold one end with ball overseas in SENA.

Let Sundar do something in FC cricket atleast for season then 

jadeja is 34 and his test bowling is on decline and isnt going to play whole life. you need to groom players as well for future. Sundar is one of the. he is young, only 23 still. 

12 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

jadeja is 34 and his test bowling is on decline and isnt going to play whole life. you need to groom players as well for future. Sundar is one of the. he is young, only 23 still. 

Sundar is young that is why he has to decide what he wants to become, if he wants to become batting allrounder, he needs to put in hard yards in domestic cricket and excel there.

Sorry but a guy with single FC 100 cannot be your number 6  test batsman.

Jadeja should be his mentor, Jadeja came up very young too was termed bits and pieces player by many experts including me. But he kept on improving every year.

Edited by putrevus