**EMBEDDING TWEETS FROM TWITTER**

Ok ICFers, it seems like the auto-embedding feature for tweets has gone kaput. Not an issue from our end as auto-embedding works for every other supported website. Tweets can still be embedded from Twitter and the below screenshots will show you'll how to do it. This method works for other website content as well. 

1. Get the embed code:

Click on the 3 dots at the top right of the tweet. A pop-up showing 'embed tweet' will show up, click on it.

image_2023-05-05_135516655.png

2. Copy the embed code

Click on the blue button.

ss 2.PNG

3. Paste the embed code in the source tab of the post ICF

Click on the 'source' button of your post on ICF. Paste the code and then click the source button again. The tweet will get embedded and you can click 'submit reply'. 

You can carry on typing and then subsequently embed more tweets in this manner.  

ss 3.PNG

4. Your Tweet is Embedded

This method works on phones and desktop. 

ss 4.PNG

In my Iphone, Twitter has introduced a bug that doesn’t let copy code for embedding. When I click on “Embed Post” it says that tweet is not found or has been deleted. Is it the same for Android users too? Damn Elon Musk! 

IMG-6402.jpg

Ot doesn’t work in Chrome, Safari or Opera on the phone. Chrome in my laptop works. Koi solution nikalo @jalebi_bhai . I tried all forums

Edited by coffee_rules
On 10/29/2023 at 7:48 PM, Serpico said:

Is there a way to embed Instagram posts? @jalebi_bhai

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, it's basically the same way as twitter embedding. You need the embed code.

When using the app, click on share and then choose the web browser option.

It will open in the web browser. Click on the 3 horizontal dots (below Open app button). There will be an embed option. Then it's same as twitter embedding, copy and paste under source tab.

Screenshot_2023-11-06-02-46-18-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Yes, it's basically the same way as twitter embedding. You need the embed code.

When using the app, click on share and then choose the web browser option.

It will open in the web browser. Click on the 3 horizontal dots (below Open app button). There will be an embed option. Then it's same as twitter embedding, copy and paste under source tab.