Padosi Forum closing down due to rising costs

Austin 3:!6

21 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Now they have postponed the closing date from 15th June to 1st July :hysterical:

Even I fell for this scam man. They will never shut the forums, will continue to delay the date and take as much money from users as possible.

Modi ji's meme of Kitne Tejaswi log hai...kaise shaandar vichaar rakhte hai fits perfectly here :cantstop:

I too am surprised at that. I'm also surprised at how little money posters there have contributed, specially the ultimate defenders of Islam and Pakistan, the Britishtanis.

On 6/13/2023 at 9:30 AM, Austin 3:!6 said:

Now they have postponed the closing date from 15th June to 1st July :hysterical:

Even I fell for this scam man. They will never shut the forums, will continue to delay the date and take as much money from users as possible.

Modi ji's meme of Kitne Tejaswi log hai...kaise shaandar vichaar rakhte hai fits perfectly here :cantstop:

well Bakis are known to be a bit :crazy:... so not surprised they fell for it

On 6/14/2023 at 7:04 AM, Bublu Bhuyan said:

I too am surprised at that. I'm also surprised at how little money posters there have contributed, specially the ultimate defenders of Islam and Pakistan, the Britishtanis.

Yes, all those British Pakistanis for their Bravado couldn’t muster £1000 between them. Embarrassing, chullu bhar pani mein dub marne wala stuff.

4 hours ago, Sandz said:

Yes, all those British Pakistanis for their Bravado couldn’t muster £1000 between them. Embarrassing, chullu bhar pani mein dub marne wala stuff.

It's those British Pakistanis that are the rotten apples. They give other native Pakistani posters a bad name. I'm afraid those parasites will swarm this forum after PP is shutdown.

With the number of Britishtanis there, they can easily collectively contribute at least 500 GBP per month.

Edited by Bublu Bhuyan

9 hours ago, Bublu Bhuyan said:

It's those British Pakistanis that are the rotten apples. They give other native Pakistani posters a bad name. I'm afraid those parasites will swarm this forum after PP is shutdown.

With the number of Britishtanis there, they can easily collectively contribute at least 500 GBP per month.

Will happily show them their aukaat if that is the case

17 hours ago, Bublu Bhuyan said:

it seems likely to happen.

3 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Heard that funding is not the real issue, rather PakMil has gone after PP and that’s why they are closing down as the forum is pro-Imran and anti-army.

Funding issue is just a way to siphon off some money from members.

I would indeed doubt that funding is the "real" issue.

4 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Heard that funding is not the real issue, rather PakMil has gone after PP and that’s why they are closing down as the forum is pro-Imran and anti-army.

Funding issue is just a way to siphon off some money from members.

It's a UK based site.