Padosi Forum closing down due to rising costs

Austin 3:!6

10 minutes ago, Vijy said:

look for a bangladesh cricket forum

I used to follow the Bangla cricket forum as well but it was always inactive. PP for all its faults is still a well maintained forum and plenty of good discussions happen.

It's the Brit Pakistanis who bring a bad rep to that forum.

1 hour ago, Tillu said:

I used to follow the Bangla cricket forum as well but it was always inactive. PP for all its faults is still a well maintained forum and plenty of good discussions happen.

Well it's run by a Brit Pakistani and 80% of the posters are of the same background. 

7 hours ago, Tillu said:

from what I heard, it is mostly brit Pak posters

8 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

HAHAHAH Made my day this.

Do you think that Chadarmod BVB will sign up to ICF? I cant wait to rip him a new one

BVB is the most delusional poster on PP. Tries so hard to be the Indian Mamoon who really is a great poster.

Edited by Tillu

12 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

PP allowed good discussion. Let's not be happy at anyone's misfortune.

No, they did not. They kicked me out in less than a month The most intolerant as$holes in the history of forums.

These shameless bastar4s enjoyed their press freedom in England but had massive panic attacks when someone spoke against their BS. They had no right to run a forum.

Agreed with your second part though, not to be happy about someone's misfortune.

13 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

PP allowed good discussion. Let's not be happy at anyone's misfortune.

I think its a scam. V-bulleting forums don't need that much money. An accredited forum like PP should be able to afford that.

Its a hoax to earn some $$ as donation from gullible posters. Now why they need that money or what they would use that for is anyone's guess.

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I think its a scam. V-bulleting forums don't need that much money. An accredited forum like PP should be able to afford that.

Its a hoax to earn some $$ as donation from gullible posters. Now why they need that money or what they would use that for is anyone's guess.

i thought the exact same- they had no mention of crowdfunding in their first post and as soon as people were like oh no how can we help. magically a crowdfund link is sent by the Admins.

Typical criminal brit bakis.. trying to scam people. Fateechar qom

Now they have postponed the closing date from 15th June to 1st July :hysterical:

Even I fell for this scam man. They will never shut the forums, will continue to delay the date and take as much money from users as possible.

Modi ji's meme of Kitne Tejaswi log hai...kaise shaandar vichaar rakhte hai fits perfectly here :cantstop:

Edited by Austin 3:!6