Elections 23-24 NDA vs I.N.D.I.A (updated)

coffee_rules

On 4/12/2024 at 10:54 PM, Lone Wolf said:

Nah...  Public sentiment are Anti Modi in Jammu post 370 revocation Jitendra Singh is set to lose Udhampur...  Kashmir is all NC..  Ladakh is on revolution path easy win for Congress in Kargil and Leh. 

Modi sahab did rally especially for Jitendra today in Udhampur...  Loss is imminent...  That was last throw of dice. 

In Punjab AAP enjoys massive fan following...  Second is Congress..  Then come Akalis. 

Haryana there is literal outrage at ground level...  Everyone knows  it is toast. 

You are straight up delusional don't go by paid media.  BJP has hit saturation point in 2019...  That was The monster wave...  Right now there is nothing to see in North West at least. 

Tyagis and Rajputs of Western UP are also up in arms about lack of representation....  So yes BJP has massive issues to deal with in North as well. 

Rajasthan Bihar eastern UP Assam MP are invincible strongholds of BJP at present and maybe add Tripura as well in North East due to border crossing issue. 

One could say BJP has better alliances now than 2019, so that will help negate some anti-incumbency. And unlike INDI alliance, BJP has always strived to expand their voter base including different communities and other states. Even Muslims, will vote in more numbers for them (although still relatively insignificant but better than before)

Also, this INDI alliance isn't fighting on results, achievements, they have nothing to show. They are just fighting on politics of hate. It starts with hating Modi, but often it directly gets to hate Hindu, hate OBC, hate chaiwalla, hate upper caste, hate Lord Ram, etc. Those are self-goals, and that impacts the voter mindsets. These INDI alliance have their own anti-votebank.

16 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

What is important is not absolute number but the mix. The big surprise will come from south and bengal. 

Bengal perhaps yes but not the South.Vote share will go up for sure but dont see BJP winning any seats in TN or kerala.Perhaps 2 seats max in TN and perhaps 1 if lucky in Kerala.

I also see them losing about 5 six extra seats in MH.

Nonetheless BJP will win around 300 seats according to me and along with NDA it will be 340-350 seats

On 4/14/2024 at 11:41 AM, someone said:

One could say BJP has better alliances now than 2019, so that will help negate some anti-incumbency. And unlike INDI alliance, BJP has always strived to expand their voter base including different communities and other states. Even Muslims, will vote in more numbers for them (although still relatively insignificant but better than before)

Also, this INDI alliance isn't fighting on results, achievements, they have nothing to show. They are just fighting on politics of hate. It starts with hating Modi, but often it directly gets to hate Hindu, hate OBC, hate chaiwalla, hate upper caste, hate Lord Ram, etc. Those are self-goals, and that impacts the voter mindsets. These INDI alliance have their own anti-votebank.

Congress will have to walk a tightrope with left to counter BJP...  In the end their votebank also lies in SC/STs and Muslim/Sikh/Xitians etc... 

One can understand their predicament over this. 

BJP has indeed failed on Ground level in North West for certain... 

Many political theorists have predicted  BJP will be next Congress in future and a new ultra RW faction will emerge within it.  They have imported lots of young talented Congi minds as well off late. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

16 hours ago, rish said:

Bengal perhaps yes but not the South.Vote share will go up for sure but dont see BJP winning any seats in TN or kerala.Perhaps 2 seats max in TN and perhaps 1 if lucky in Kerala.

I also see them losing about 5 six extra seats in MH.

Nonetheless BJP will win around 300 seats according to me and along with NDA it will be 340-350 seats

Like I said, they doubling / tripling their vote share in south is more important than few more seats in the North. Directionally BJP is expanding. This is important for them. 

I would go so far as to say now that if you are supporter of RG you are not a well wisher of India. There are far too many things the guy is putting out to suggest that his incompetence is real and he is allied to anti India forces. 

Never liked these kind of binary narratives. But after reading manifesto there is no other way to look at this. 

ABP Cvoter final poll survey for 2024 elections

Total : 543

BJP alliance: 373 (47% )

Congress alliance: 155 (40%)

this seems like a worst case scenario for BJP but they always do better than opinion polls.if they cross 50% vote share then they will win 400.

imo the INDI alliance wont will barely cross 100 and NDA will cross 400.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Don't want to derail this thread but have you seen the Indian election thread in PP? The usual suspects have become so desperate there. I think we need to up our game in this thread to compete with them...LOL

:giggle:

Unb& some posters. Opposition ki kami hain. Sab saale sanghi  ikkhatte huwe hain yahaan! 

Edited by coffee_rules

Disc

6 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

this seems like a worst case scenario for BJP but they always do better than opinion polls.if they cross 50% vote share then they will win 400.

Disclaimer is already proclaimed. If BJP gets beyond 180 seats , then it is likely because of EVMs

12 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Disc

Disclaimer is already proclaimed. If BJP gets beyond 180 seats , then it is likely because of EVMs

Looks very different here. Rather trans like. Something has changed.

Some thoughts that occured to me as I ignored nearly everything she was talking.  

19 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

And on some states it's understanding big time. 

On 4/17/2024 at 12:55 PM, cowboysfan said:

Ghanta....  Pradeep Gupta (owner of Axis my India)  premier pollster has predicted downfall in NDA seats. 

https://www.moneycontrol.com/elections/lok-sabha-election/lok-sabha-election-2024-psephologist-pradeep-guptas-views-on-states-where-nda-faces-an-uphill-battle-article-12666681.html

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

what a dumb guy.how can you max out  in states like Gujarat where BJP has already won all seats? of course they have to win in new states like TN,AP,kerala etc to get to 400.everybody is aware of that fact.i still maintain there is a greater probability of NDA winning 400 then then winning 370.we will see,i will stick with my prediction as i feel we will see a big change in south india.

55 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

what a dumb guy.how can you max out  in states like Gujarat where BJP has already won all seats? of course they have to win in new states like TN,AP,kerala etc to get to 400.everybody is aware of that fact.i still maintain there is a greater probability of NDA winning 400 then then winning 370.we will see,i will stick with my prediction as i feel we will see a big change in south india.

He got it right in 2019 and usually gets the states right. This poll will definitely make Rajdeep Sardesai dance in his bedroom 

39 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

He got it right in 2019 and usually gets the states right. This poll will definitely make Rajdeep Sardesai dance in his bedroom 

he will be right if NDA doesnt improve a LOT in south india but i see a lot of new seats going to them,lets see.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

I already see Congis jumping around in excitement on twitter...  Could turn out to be a KLPD...  But those saying 370 paar are delusional af too... 

Actually Election waali koi feel hi nahi hai iss baar...  No Modi wave,  nor anti incumbency. 

Every thing on auto pilot mode.  Any prediction must be taken with a pinch of salt. 

It's funny to see how the goal post has been shifted for the opposition. From we will defeat BJP to no way they can get 400 seats :) And this while he is going for the third term.  India's opposition needs to do better. 

Edited by ravishingravi