ISRO

EnterTheVoid

15 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Punching above it's weight 

:isalute:

It has been for a long time. 

Product of passionate people who gave up everything to get it to where it is today. Salute to stalwarts like Vikram Sarabhai, Nambi N, Abdul Kalam and the other people that gave the blood and tears to make ISRO what it is today!

Hope Chandrayaan 3 is a success!

44 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Growing up I also had the desire to work at ISRO. There was something amazing about them.

I never understood how Indian engineers have achieved so much in space but struggle in Electronics/Automotive etc.

5 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Important question.  What's happening in Canada ? Why are we finding one jhandu after next here. 

canada is a pretty crappy place. one of the strongest anti-india sentiments from what I have seen; admittedly, I did not stay there as long as in UK, USA, Europe, but I did have enough time to observe them

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

We have many in India too. This pube , I used to like in Cricinfo, turned out to be a anti-BJP toolkit operator and now anti-India too. Ack-Thoo!

F1GJWEHWAAAi4Mu?format=jpg&name=large

Not surprised in the least. How sad his life must be to search for some kind of sadness even in achievement. 

For you @Lone Wolf. Your party folks even forgot that ISRO was formed in 1969 and that Nehru died in 1964. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/SpiritOfCongres/status/1679907469710213121?s=20

I suppose they also forgot the bullock carts and bicycles that our scientists and rocket men had to use to get the space program started. Also, the hounding of our scientists like Nambi N by the party which delayed our foray into the field by at least a decade. Congress is really the opposite of Progress for sure!

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

For you @Lone Wolf. Your party folks even forgot that ISRO was formed in 1969 and that Nehru died in 1964. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/SpiritOfCongres/status/1679907469710213121?s=20

I suppose they also forgot the bullock carts and bicycles that our scientists and rocket men had to use to get the space program started. Also, the hounding of our scientists like Nambi N by the party which delayed our foray into the field by at least a decade. Congress is really the opposite of Progress for sure!

Uncle G....  Another RSS whatsapp group message:hysterical:

Homi Bhabha and Vikram Sarabhai’s close relationship with Nehru was one of the reasons, they were able to establish Indian National Committee for Space Research - the predecessor to ISRO  at a time when India did not even have decent electricity generation or telephone connectivity. 

Doing all this with zero resources at disposal with Pakistan being funded like Crazy by Muricans. 

And them invading then for the first time in history in 1965.  Yeah PeeJeP.l doesn't holds a candle to Congress.  Lets post this on that WhatsApp:hysterical: group 

Edited by Lone Wolf

Just now, Lone Wolf said:

Uncle G....  Another RSS whatsapp group message:hysterical:

Homi Bhabha and Vikram Sarabhai’s close relationship with Nehru was one of the reasons, they were able to establish Indian National Committee for Space Research - the predecessor to ISRO  at a time when India did not even have decent electricity generation or telephone connectivity. 

Doing all this with zero resources at disposal with Pakistan being funded like Crazy by Muricans. 

And them invading them for the first time in history in 1965.  Yeah PeeJeP.l doesn't holds a candle to Congress.  Lets post this on that WhatsApp:hysterical: group 

Yes we were going all out to promote space research under the man who used to send planes to pick up his fav cigarettes and suits from abroad at the same time. Gotcha.

ChmxJFdW0AEPb7A.jpg