Pakistan tour of Sri Lanka (Tests) 2023

5 minutes ago, the don said:

What do you mean one test. It was a drawn series lol

I agree bro. Pakistan was, is, and always will be more talented than India at everything. If only my compatriots could see as clearly as you do. By the way, what is especially impressive about Pakistan is your home Test series record since 1995 when we started having neutral umpires.

India's record pales in comparison of course in the said period.

copy from fb :

Russel Arnold came up with an interesting point about why Babar didn't declare today.
He said the batting team usually decides whether they want the pitch to be rolled and swept. If Babar had declared yesterday, then it would've been up to Sri Lanka to decide whether to use a roller or sweeping on the pitch.
So Babar didn't declare yesterday in order to make this decision. He chose not to have the pitch rolled and swept because he wanted the pitch to break further. If a roller had been used, the pitch would've become a bit less broken. Therefore, they batted for an additional two overs for that purpose.

is this true ? 

17 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Not new. Many have done this in past. Padosis are sharing this as if Babar Einstein is the first one to do it. Although they didn't need to do this against depleted Lankan side with close to 400 runs lead. 

people used all kinds of inventive tactics such as declaring before rain in days of uncovered pitches (to maximize usage of helpful conditions) or inverting the batting order, so that batters get better conditions.

But, among Pakistanis, they are not known for being tactically astute in the last 25 years (barring the Woolmer era). So, it makes sense why Barbarella is being celebrated for this move against the weak-a** Lankans

Edited by Vijy

I couldn't see one good player in SL side and bowling looked truly hapless

Pakistan are building a side,but this chest beating was never done by India when they were doing the same from 2015 onwards even then we had a stellar record at home

I hope to see things turn around when Dravid is gone after this WC( maybe)

5 hours ago, Vijy said:

people used all kinds of inventive tactics such as declaring before rain in days of uncovered pitches (to maximize usage of helpful conditions) or inverting the batting order, so that batters get better conditions.

But, among Pakistanis, they are not known for being tactically astute in the last 25 years (barring the Woolmer era). So, it makes sense why Barbarella is being celebrated for this move against the weak-a** Lankans

it was russel arnold who mentioned that, Pakistani fans didnt even knw that . 

2 hours ago, Suhaan said:

I couldn't see one good player in SL side and bowling looked truly hapless

Pakistan are building a side,but this chest beating was never done by India when they were doing the same from 2015 onwards even then we had a stellar record at home

I hope to see things turn around when Dravid is gone after this WC( maybe)

dravidiot will be around for a long time