Sadhguru Fake or Real?

Sean Bradley

On 8/9/2023 at 9:42 AM, Lord said:

all these babas are frauds. Latest being Bageshwar Dam 

I am not fond of any of these gurus. My dad was a fan of one such guy. We criticize that guy too. Most of them are publicity seekers and milk money out of it. Guys like Nithyananda are just getting "pleasure" and money out of it.  

19 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

I am not fond of any of these gurus. My dad was a fan of one such guy. We criticize that guy too. Most of them are publicity seekers and milk money out of it. Guys like Nithyananda are just getting "pleasure" and money out of it.  

I agree many of them may be, but some are bound to be genuine

On 9/23/2023 at 9:06 AM, Lord said:

This guy is dangerous

Even the clinically proven allopathic drugs have so many side effects damaging liver on long term use . Hence, the so many disclaimers and telling ask your doctor about its use. Ayurveda and Chinese herbal medicines can never be clinically proven and have side effects just like allopathic medicines. I hate the term clinical studies that comes out every day as outrageous as Beer is good for the heart etc. so, it works for some and won’t work for others. It doesn’t mean that neem users all of them have left ver damage 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

TheLiverDr account withheld in India based on a complaint from Himalaya Ayurveda for spreading misinformation 

F7GVcqUXUAMbDCE?format=jpg&name=large

yeah he had attacked AYUSH in his previous videos too. Was inevitable. Might be arrested too. Anything to keep mouth shut.

28 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

If he does that that Chinese Herbal medicine , he will not see the light of the day. So, it doesn't mean he is right.

Classic whataboutery. Why would an Indian talk about Chinese medical practices. Some Chinese guy might be doing it :dontknow:

37 minutes ago, Lord said:

Classic whataboutery. Why would an Indian talk about Chinese medical practices. Some Chinese guy might be doing it :dontknow:

No not about whataboutry, but par for the course. Same reason why the state goes after those who go against it, Snowden much. 

Edited by coffee_rules

12 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

TheLiverDr account withheld in India based on a complaint from Himalaya Ayurveda for spreading misinformation 

For those interested in this case, here are full posts of the LiverDr who questioned Himalaya & its products

https://en.rattibha.com/thread/1707373984264626303

PS: Apologies to the OP for digressing...  

23 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

No not about whataboutry, but par for the course. Same reason why the state goes after those who go against it, Snowden much. 

Snowden and Assange stole classified documents and undermined national security. You can argue morality but legally they were wrong.

This case is entirely different. 

Anyhow this doesn't prove he was wrong on Jagdish Vasudev