Hyderabad Cricket Association says can’t host back to back cricket World Cup games, one is Pakistan’s

javier26

Did BCCI not consulted and discussed the dates with state cricket boards before announcing the schedule?

If not, it is disgusting from BCCI and heads need to roll. And if state boards initially agreed but now asking to change dates due to logistic concerns, ban that venue from hosting all future ICC events/IPL for next 10 years.

Everyone outside is laughing at gross mishandling of the world cup by India. 

21 minutes ago, Lord said:

Shah jr. His biggest qualification.

I think govt and board taking the security concerns very seriously considering elections next year. Imagine if anything happens to Pakistani players in Gujarat, any attacks or anything..forget cricket, it will have huge loss on Indian govt's credibility. Opposition parties will rip apart the govt. Infact I won't be surprised if a false flag attack on Pak players take place just to make India look anti Pakistan, anti muslim etc. etc. There are too many enemies of India now and they would everything in thier power to make India look bad. Remember Greta Thurnberg and toolkit episode during Delhi riots? This world cup will be much more than cricket.

21 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I think govt and board taking the security concerns very seriously considering elections next year. Imagine if anything happens to Pakistani players in Gujarat, any attacks or anything..forget cricket, it will have huge loss on Indian govt's credibility. Opposition parties will rip apart the govt. Infact I won't be surprised if a false flag attack on Pak players take place just to make India look anti Pakistan, anti muslim etc. etc. There are too many enemies of India now and they would everything in thier power to make India look bad. Remember Greta Thurnberg and toolkit episode during Delhi riots? This world cup will be much more than cricket.

They have to take Security issues very seriously, India does not want any incidents during world cup.

59 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Security issues should have been looked into atleast 6 months ago. Gross incompetence saying we can't do it now.

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

if political victories are more important then why is such a complex and bureaucratic country like India hosting the WC- they should just stick to IPL

3 hours ago, Lord said:

Security issues should have been looked into atleast 6 months ago. Gross incompetence saying we can't do it now.

Absolutely, its a gross incompetence from BCCIs end no doubt. But I think Indian cricket broad, which is basically run by BJP, is trying to leave no leaf unturned as far as security is concerned. That's why Pakistan is the least travelled team bcoz BCCI wanted to ensure they go out as less as possible. So any small intel they are getting from state police/govt., BCCI is not thinking twice to react to them. As I said, any small incident and it will be massive damage to the country's reputation.  

This is where ICC should step in and re think about giving multiple ICC events to India.

Edited by Austin 3:!6

Suddenly once incompetence and nepotism is brought up all the politically biased people shut up and the biased media shuts up too.

It's a pathetic state of affairs.

And some fools here actually bring up Owaisi. He has nothing to do with this.

The issue at hand must be the fools at the top must have instructed special security for Pak games and frameworks that was impossible to do on back to back games.

As long as fools exist worshipping one political party, India will never prosper.

Same thing happened during commonwealth games in Delhi back in the day. At that time last minute they salvaged some pride.

Issue is not political parties but rather administrative laziness and negligence. But somehow BJP keeps escaping any responsibility with someone else to always blame.