Chandrayan 3 celebrations and discussions Thread

coffee_rules

Just now, Ranvir said:

I'm just calling out your blatant hypocrisy and you react like an immature man child. So go on and move back to India if it's so great compared where you currently live. 

Why do you care where me and other Indian origin people live? Atleast we positively contribute to the place where we live unlike some. Is it materially impacting your life?

Atleast we have an identity to fall back on- You hate India and whites wont ever accept you :hysterical:

Just now, LordPrabhzy said:

Why do you care where me and other Indian origin people live? Atleast we positively contribute to the place where we live unlike some. Is it materially impacting your life?

Atleast we have an identity to fall back on- You hate India and whites wont ever accept you :hysterical:

You insult the likes of England and their people but if an Indian Muslim does the same about India you cry like a little baby. You are no different to them. It's about respecting the place you live. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

He mocked moon mission on X earlier by trying to mock Modi...  Later said it is South Indian humor. 

See his tweets. 

nah lot of others saw what it was. Old joke about Indian opening dhaba/chai shop already there.

Bloody ravens , impoverished Indians of $45 trillions and have the gall to ask this question. Somebody thinks BBC is unbiased professional, think again

Edited by coffee_rules