"Stalin" heir apparent calls for eradication of Hindus/Sanatana Dharma

ravishingravi

21 hours ago, ash said:

Again you are diverting. Where has he called for “Genocide” ? 

Why he is disrespecting other religion he may think its bad but him being a converted Christan cant decide that. Does he has guts to say he will irradicate christianity or any other religion. These guys hate hindu and snatan dhrma and thinks his religion is superior and he is from so called educated state and that that dont do hindu muslim. 

20 hours ago, ash said:

that’s an entirely different topic. Udhay has said that he wants to eradicate it , BJP can go to the people of TN with the positives of Sanathan Dharma and make their counter argument. Let the people of TN decide. That’s what elections are for.

My Point is, there is no absolutely no talk of “Genocide” or physical violence here. That is deliberately misleading 

Ok what does it mean then how does he iradicate sanatan dharma. Keep your hands on heart and say if some leader would have said they would irradicate christianity would you have defended that. This is extrimist and hate mongering statement.

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

It seems the TN temple minister (HRCE or something) was on stage when the cockroach made that threat. 

Bal Thackeray got banned from politics for far less, Akbaruddin Owaisi got arrested for far less. 

F5LJvfkbkAAxBN6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Sekhar Babu is the TN Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments minister, was present on stage when this hate speech from a riceBag took place. He has no moral right to continue as a minister. 

Why does a secular and scientific temper government need a ministry on Hindus religion? They are beggars to collect all the charity from Hindu devotees (millions by the day), but want to eradicate Hindu religion!  Shameless face of I.N. D. I. A. A montage of alliance partners abusing Hinduism

https://x.com/shefvaidya/status/1698362762894967208?s=46

21 hours ago, ash said:

Let me be clear, DMK is against Sanathana Dharma. It is not a secret, everyone in TN knows about this. They are preaching their Periyarist ideology to the Hindus, that is also true. And what Udhay said is same as what Stalin, Kalaignar and Anna has said before.

My only point is, This is a fight between ideas and ideologies, it is not a literal physical fight or “Genocide”.  So don’t do over drama like DMK wants to kill all Hindus in a gas chamber like Hitler. 

And you seems yo be ok with that but even if some no name individual or some lowly bjp minister chamcha talk something about muslim or christian religion you always have problem and here we have deputy cm of an state which may have 50 % hindu and country full of hindu its not like TN is outside india openly calling out eradicating a religion and comparing it with maleria, dengue and corona and you seems to be ok as long he is not killing hindu. Are you for real , i have seen many hypocrites in my life but you seem to be on another level. 

21 hours ago, ash said:

There are already photos of the priests marrying underage kids and the case is in court now. Let the verdict come , then you can declare if it is Bogus or not.

I have seen pastor raping underage nun made them pregnant and then killed lets eradicat christianity from world.

20 hours ago, ash said:

That is your point of view. Let the people or the courts decide it.

Everyone think the same unless he is converted one like this moron stalin and people like you. Go and tell rhi to a hindu on face and see if you still hve straight face. You will get to know how hindu feel about it unless they have sold their soul to a party.

20 hours ago, ash said:

You see it as Abuse, I don’t see it as abuse. That’s why it is called a “Point of View”. If majority in TN gets your point of view, DMK will be voted out. Or if the courts find it as abuse, let him face the law. He says he is ready.

Ok you font see a problem calling a religion dengu, maleria and coronavirois and asking for its eradication??? Now remember this hypocrite next time someone make fun of your religion. Forget Stalin there are many like you who should be first kept in concentration camp to eradicate extremism.

16 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Congress leader & former Crown prince of JK..  Dr Karan Singh has raised objection to Jnr Stalin :isalute: Good job from Rajaji:two_thumbs_up:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.india.com/news/most-unfortunate-congress-leader-karan-singh-objects-to-udhayanidhi-stalins-sanatan-dharma-statement-6289020/amp/

But the swine is standing by his statements .... would you guys break the alliance and kick DMK  (Dengue malaria korona) out? Anything less would be a compromise against your own Dharma...

35 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

But the swine is standing by his statements .... would you guys break the alliance and kick DMK  (Dengue malaria korona) out? Anything less would be a compromise against your own Dharma...

Kursi ki khatir compromise...  If BJP can form alliance with PDP & Akalis..  Everything is fair game. 

Also this is nothing new from Dravidian supremacists. 

Sanatana Dharma has no threat from Bogus Rice bag converts. 

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Adv Umesh Sharma issued notice to CP @chennaipolice_ pressing FIR, arrest of @Udhaystalin for #SanatanaDharma statmt.
CP is put on 7 days notice to act against dynanst #RiceBag #DimwitUdhay;  failing to do so petition will be moved in SC seeking action u/s 153A/B, 295A, 298, 505

F5K1Je0boAAGi1r?format=jpg&name=medium
https://x.com/legallro/status/1698619187042886041?s=46

https://x.com/udhaystalin/status/1698418039539343532?s=46&t=aI-lzH9B_xWiSn0bCuTPcQ