Latest nautanki by Rahul Gandhi…

rangeelaraja

19 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Nothing.  Must be quite normal/ routine for a high profile "leader" to engage publicly in self-flagellation  :cantstop:

Are you trying mock one of the Hindu festival and it's practices by calling it nautanki?

https://www.firstpost.com/explainers/why-did-rahul-gandhi-whip-himself-in-telangana-leg-of-bharat-jodo-yatra-11566511.html

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

Are you trying mock one of the Hindu festival and it's practices by calling it nautanki?

https://www.firstpost.com/explainers/why-did-rahul-gandhi-whip-himself-in-telangana-leg-of-bharat-jodo-yatra-11566511.html

What does this have to do with Hinduism ? Stop bringing religion into this.

The country knows Rahul Gandhi is a nautanki, he becomes a mechanic one day, a farmer another day, a rickshaw driver another day...all this to endear himself to common man for 2024. Nobody is fooled by his clown acts.

4 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

What does this have to do with Hinduism ? Stop bringing religion into this.

The country knows Rahul Gandhi is a nautanki, he becomes a mechanic one day, a farmer another day, a rickshaw driver another day...all this to endear himself to common man for 2024. Nobody is fooled by his clown acts.

What he is doing is part of practices followed during a religious festival and you're calling it a nautanki.

5 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

What he is doing is part of practices followed during a religious festival and you're calling it a nautanki.

If he is that much of a Hindu, he must have really got offended when Udayanidhi made a statement that Sanatana Dharma must be eradicated from India.

He did not utter one single word as leader of a national party to condemn it.  80 % of India is Hindu.

So stop trying to give a religious color to it.  Rahul Gandhi and his family's  only religion is political power.

Edited by rangeelaraja

49 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

If he is that much of a Hindu, he must have really got offended when Udayanidhi made a statement that Sanatana Dharma must be eradicated from India.

He did not utter one single word as leader of a national party to condemn it.  80 % of India is Hindu.

So stop trying to give a religious color to it.  Rahul Gandhi and his family's  only religion is political power.

Let's be honest here. You wouldn't have called it nautanki if he was seen playing holi or celebrating Rakshabandhan.

You saw him doing something which isn't part of any festival celebrated over north India or isn't widespread over country, found the practice odd and labelled it nautanki just like how people of other religion find idol worshipping odd.

Calling a religious practice as nautanki is nothing but insult to the religion. Just because something is part of practice during a religious festival in a specific region doesn't make it nautanki.

I have reported the thread. Hopefully mods take note of such insult to religion and decide whether it is appropriate for forum or not.

13 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Let's be honest here. You wouldn't have called it nautanki if he was seen playing holi or celebrating Rakshabandhan.

You saw him doing something which isn't part of any festival celebrated over north India or isn't widespread over country, found the practice odd and labelled it nautanki just like how people of other religion find idol worshipping odd.

Calling a religious practice as nautanki is nothing but insult to the religion. 

I have reported the thread. Hopefully mods take note of such insult to religion and decide whether it is appropriate for forum or not.

Most people who have participated in this forum have seen it for it is, calling out Rahul Gandhi for making a clown of himself - as even the  moderators can see and other posters have responded by posting more content about Rahul Gandhi.

I cannot help it if you want to abuse your moderator entitlement - and repeatedly and deliberately bring religion into it as is open for everyone to see. There was no mention of religion in the entire thread. 

For the 3rd time - it is about Rahul Gandhi not a particular religion. This would not have even been a thread if locals did it as is our cultural practice. 

Not surprised at how you dodged my question about Rahul Gandhi not objecting to Udaynidhis hateful comment on Hindus. 

I hope you have the wisdom and intellectual honesty to realize that if a political leader chooses to be quiet when his coalition partner asks religion of 80 % India to be eradicated but then participated in rituals like this for votebank politics - it is hypocrisy not religion 

Edited by rangeelaraja

27 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Most people who have participated in this forum have seen it for it is, calling out Rahul Gandhi for making a clown of himself - as even the  moderators can see and other posters have responded by posting more content about Rahul Gandhi.

I cannot help it if you want to abuse your moderator entitlement - and repeatedly and deliberately bring religion into it as is open for everyone to see. There was no mention of religion in the entire thread. 

For the 3rd time - it is about Rahul Gandhi not a particular religion. This would not have even been a thread if locals did it as is our cultural practice. 

Not surprised at how you dodged my question about Rahul Gandhi not objecting to Udaynidhis hateful comment on Hindus. 

I hope you have the wisdom and intellectual honesty to realize that if a political leader chooses to be quiet when his coalition partner asks religion of 80 % India to be eradicated but then participated in rituals like this for votebank politics - it is hypocrisy not religion 

Doesn't matter a person is clown. When even a clown follows a religious practice, it's not appropriate to insult that practice by calling it nautanki.

Here it's obvious that you're not referring to Rahul Gandhi in general, rather mocking what he is doing and calling this specific act which is a religous practice as nautanki.

Anyone can report a post.

Not mentioning a religion doesn't mean it's ok to mock a religious practice.

17 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Doesn't matter a person is clown. When even a clown follows a religious practice, it's not appropriate to insult that practice by calling it nautanki.

Here it's obvious that you're not referring to Rahul Gandhi in general, rather mocking what he is doing and calling this specific act which is a religous practice as nautanki.

You are the only person in this thread who has brought religious angle to this, there are more than a dozen participated in this thread including the admin and one of the founder members of ICF. @Gambit .  Everybody else sees this as a mockery of Rahul Gandhi  nothing else.

One cannot help if you have a twisted way of thinking. 

To your point about Rakshabandhan vs. This… Rahul Gandhi publicly celebrating Rakshabandhan would not get him more votes , because it is practiced across the country, but indulging in this ritual is meant only for votebank politics of a certain section of people in the south who practice this ritual. 

For the 4th time - where were Rahul Gandhi’s religious Hindu feelings when he kept mum after Udaynidhi abused my religion which is religion of 80 % of India ?

Mods @sandeep , @Lord , @asterix

And admin @Gambit

Please note how this @Trichromatic guy is trying to abuse his moderator powers and force words and extract meanings to suit his agenda 

This guy has some personal beef against me he has often force censors my harmless posts and threads. 

Edited by rangeelaraja

6 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

You are the only person in this thread who has brought religious angle to this, there are more than a dozen participated in this thread including the admin and one of the founder members of ICF. @Gambit .  Everybody else sees this as a mockery of Rahul Gandhi  nothing else.

To your point about Rakshabandhan vs. This… Rahul Gandhi publicly celebrating Rakshabandhan would not get him more votes , because it is practiced across the country, but indulging in this ritual is meant only for votebank politics of a certain section of people in the south of practice this ritual. 

For the 4th time - where were Rahul Gandhi’s religious Hindu feelings when he kept mum after Udaynidhi abused my religion which is religion of 80 % of India ?

And admin @Gambit

Please note how this @Trichromatic guy is trying to abuse his moderator powers and force words and extract meanings to suit his agenda 

How is it so?

Everyone has option to report a post. 

This guy has some personal beef against me he has often force censors my harmless posts and threads. 

Force censors and that too often? I don't censor anything on forum. Moderation is not my job.

7 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

One doesn't need to insult a religious practice to mock any person.

Tomorrow if Rahul Gandhi decides to

take his team and go to the fields and indulge in farming activities or let’s say drive an auto or pretend to be a top notch corporate executive  by participating in some  events - and he gets mocked - it is not a mockery or insult of any of these professions big or small but of Rahul Gandhi alone.

Same is the case with this…

Everybody else seems to understand it…

if you have a twisted way of thinking, it is your thought process

Edited by rangeelaraja

Just now, rangeelaraja said:

Tomorrow if Rahul Gandhi decides to

take his team and go to the fields and indulge in farming activities or let’s say drive an auto or pretend to be a top notch corporate executive  by participating in some  events - and he gets mocked - it is not a mockery’ of any of these professions big or small but of Rahul Gandhi alone.

Everybody else seems to understand it…

if you have a twisted way of thinking, it is your thought process

Ok, I get it. I have twisted way of thinking. Meanwhile please share examples of how am I forcing censors on your posts quite often.

23 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Nothing.  Must be quite normal/ routine for a high profile "leader" to engage publicly in self-flagellation  :cantstop:

This post explains how just because a religious practice was ridiculed just because it's not normal/routine.

So what it's not normal/routine. Hinduism has various practices which is not routine. 

16 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Ok, I get it. I have twisted way of thinking. Meanwhile please share examples of how am I forcing censors on your posts quite often.

I don't owe you anything - please find it yourself...especially if you don't have the decency to respond to the question, I repeated on this thread many times..

Edited by rangeelaraja

7 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

This post explains how just because a religious practice was ridiculed just because it's not normal/routine.

So what it's not normal/routine. Hinduism has various practices which is not routine. 

There are 100s of different tribal rituals and practices in all parts of India - that are not mainstream.

Does a leader  ( who keeps mum when Hinduism is being attacked in the worst possible way by his coalition partner ) have to keep practicing them publicly for  vote bank politics ? 

Sorry can't deal with your level of intellectual dishonesty - as would be very obvious to others reading this thread.  My last response to you.

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

The entire logic of this thread is a joke....  So If Modi g goes to Gurudwara or Ajmer we should start calling him names right? 

@Lord  this thread is offensive to South Indians as said by @Trichromatic

Mixing petty politics with religious practices is not on.... 

Hinduism is not their personal property to use. 

No .. the joke is pappu. It's ok if you don't get it :)

19 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

To your point about Rakshabandhan vs. This… Rahul Gandhi publicly celebrating Rakshabandhan would not get him more votes , because it is practiced across the country, but indulging in this ritual is meant only for votebank politics of a certain section of people in the south who practice this ritual. 

And admin @Gambit

Who everybody else? No one  even commented on your OP except @Gambit

You opened the thread which has no scope of political discussion and only intent is to mock.Perhaps likened the activity you called 'self flagellation' to Muharram too, before being corrected.

Its a completely useless and frivolous thread. Then accused @Trichromatic of censoring you without backing it up

Anyway I am not a mod for this section so request @Austin 3:!6 to take appropriate action, if any required.