Major terror attack underway in Gaza Strip

ravishingravi

[quote] Charlotte Littlewood @CharlotteFLit
The celebrations of terrorism across the Western world, including proudly showing desecrated Jewish bodies and the Swastica, highlights just how we have failed as liberal democracy to ensure we all share values of mutual respect, tolerance and equality. 1/5

Charlotte Littlewood @CharlotteFLit
The focus on immigration is a nonsense and diverts from the need for deradicalisarion and promoting liberal values. It is the second, third generation that are celebrating not those who have just arrived. Those that need us come, those that hate us why are you here? 2/5

We have been intimidated into thinking to tackle Islamism is to tackle Muslims, it resolutely is not. But by allowing Islamism to take root so our liberal Muslims fear to speak out. We have been fooled by infiltrating cllrs and influencers that they speak for Islam. They do not.

All the charities the gov has worked with, receive funds, enjoy charitable status that have always and continue to support terror - time to shut them down. The money scrapped for liberal minority community orgs it's time to bring that back and actually get experts to manage it4/5

This is where vote pandering has got us, this is where fear of feeling politically uncomfortable has got us. No more. We have a strong Islamist lobby, it's skewed the lens for many but learn from the Iranians standing up to the IRGC and chanting on mass against Hamas action. 5/5 [/quote]

Edited by someone

16 hours ago, cric_fan said:

I am against all violence against innocent people, on both sides. Whereas modi bakts celebrate violence against innocent Palestinians.

Spotting a fake news spreader, ISPR spokesperson. Nobody here celebrated innocent civilians deaths in Palestine. But most are angry at buzdil jihadis for fighting behind women and children. All  innocent deaths will be used to solicit funds from rich Saudi and Qatari rich men and recruit new jihadis in places like Pakistan, Syria, etc

On 10/7/2023 at 1:28 PM, ravishingravi said:

Indian should not be stupid enough to keep falling for this pro or anti Israel non sense. When time comes, Israel will also be stand offish on India. Nation states have their interest. Yes, Israel as whole and its existence is better prospect for the world.

20 years ago I had a Russian  Jewish manager with some family members in Israel.  She said that the conflict is all about money. I was shocked by such a statement but it made logical sense. This present conflict has been rekindled for the same purpose. 

6 minutes ago, nevada said:

20 years ago I had a Russian  Jewish manager with some family members in Israel.  She said that the conflict is all about money. I was shocked by such a statement but it made logical sense. This present conflict has been rekindled for the same purpose. 

On 10/8/2023 at 8:05 AM, ravishingravi said:

I have seen Palestenian leaders and their families lead a luxurious life in France. Each war means more money for Israel. There are really no incentives to end this conflict. Look at also now the demography of Arab in Palestine, Gaza and Israel. Situation is delicately balanced. 

3 hours ago, bharathh said:

Would be nice to know the sources. How does WSJ figure this out so quickly? Looks a bit off to me. 

WSJ has always had more extensive middle east reporting than WaPo or NYT. one can debate whether it is biased or not, but I have seen more coverage from them over the years... in relative terms

1 hour ago, Vijy said:

WSJ has always had more extensive middle east reporting than WaPo or NYT. one can debate whether it is biased or not, but I have seen more coverage from them over the years... in relative terms

Do we need extensive investigative journalism to know that terrorists Hamas and Hezbollah get logistical support from Shias? 

9 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Meanwhile our beloved I.N.D.I.A comes in support of guess who. Janedharu and kattar Hindu showing their colours. Appeasement at all cost. 

https://twitter.com/sidhant/status/1711344580099285284?t=Ira0nr7moT1B1Fpq2YMMeQ&s=19

Do they actually support killing of 700 civilians in a terrorist strike? Killing of 4/5 year olds, raping of children in front of parents?  How do they sleep at night?

https://x.com/hananyanaftali/status/1710923427614253229?s=46

To those non-filistini flying the Palestine flag in solidarity .. 

This is worse than 26/11, 700+ dead, many missing, 100s raped, even dead were raped. How can any see 2 sides of it? It can happen in India again or anywhere else in the world! 

Edited by coffee_rules

2 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Israel going full on elimination. No food , no water, no electricity, no fuel and no escape. This going to end really bad. 

Well the question to ask is can Israel block Gaza. Answer is no. Because it also borders with Egypt. So don't buy all this nonsense. If supply is drying up it's because Egypt has also blocked. 

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Do we need extensive investigative journalism to know that terrorists Hamas and Hezbollah get logistical support from Shias? 

no, not needed. I was, however, referring to the general reporting from WSJ, i.e., they have more reporters in that area (presumably) and use to write better articles.

1 minute ago, ravishingravi said:

Well the question to ask is can Israel block Gaza. Answer is no. Because it also borders with Egypt. So don't buy all this nonsense. If supply is drying up it's because Egypt has also blocked. 

egypt knows which side it's bread is buttered. and that is the side with israel, nato, usa, etc on it. they will not overtly help palestine. at most, they might offer some surreptitious help