Good shows/Podcasts/Channels to follow for world cup

Number

Cricbuzz has a good lineup with Sehwag, Doull and Vaughan. The overall theme is quite bland and slow paced though.

ESPNCricinfo is similar to cricbuzz in most of the areas.

Sky Sports Cricket is good to get PoV of English team.

RevSportz run by Boria Majumdar gets some good ex-cricketers like Clarke, Hogg etc. 

Vikrat Gupta gets some inside news of selections/team meetings through his sources I do tune into his Sports Tak but they are more fun to watch when we lose. They make it such a big issue and sound all frustrated.:phehe:

From Pakistan they have The Pavallion show on "A sports" channel. Misbah seems to be a good analyst and Akram is good to listen to with his habit of sharing anecdots.

Any other channel/podcast/show you are following ?

Please share.

26 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Neroli meadows & others...  Idk even Zainab Abbas is here 

Zainab has left. Her old tweets resurfaced in which she had abused Hindu gods so fearing her safety they deported her.

They could get Roha Nadeem in from Pakistan. A sensible presenter and way more presentable than the Michael Jackson lookalike.

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Star sports Post match show with Sunny G Irfan Pathan Gambhir Jatin Saproo & Mayanti + eye candy hosts:drool:

Star Sports show post match shows are good but way too many ads and they fcking don't put them anyway online. Don't know why they do that. Don't even have proper highlights of so many matches which star broadcasted.

Edited by Number
19 minutes ago, Number said:

Zainab has left. Her old tweets resurfaced in which she had abused Hindu gods so fearing her safety they deported her.

They could get Roha Nadeem in from Pakistan. A sensible presenter and way more presentable than the Michael Jackson lookalike.

Damn Zainab was there in the warm ups... I guess Roha Nadeem is right now with PTV... So that's why star sports brought Neroli back as Zainab was booted:rofl:... 

I miss Erin Holland..  She used to come in IPL when it was on Sony.  Now seen only in PSL with her Partner Ben cutting..   They force her to wear salwaar kameez:hysterical:

I'll give you some good suggestions

Jarrod Kimber Podcast

The Cricket Podcast (English based)

the Grade Cricketer (Aus Based)

The Final Word Podcast

Cricket.com/tv (this is regular every day folks talking but they know a lot more cricket than @laaloo)

I have about 5-7 others but will let you digest the above first

8 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Damn Zainab was there in the warm ups... I guess Roha Nadeem is right now with PTV... So that's why star sports brought Neroli back as Zainab was booted:rofl:... 

I miss Erin Holland..  She used to come in IPL when it was on Sony.  Now seen only in PSL with her Partner Ben cutting..   They force her to wear salwaar kameez:hysterical:

next step, they will put her in purdah

9 minutes ago, IndiaWC8311 said:

I'll give you some good suggestions

Jarrod Kimber Podcast

The Cricket Podcast (English based)

the Grade Cricketer (Aus Based)

The Final Word Podcast

Cricket.com/tv (this is regular every day folks talking but they know a lot more cricket than @laaloo)

I have about 5-7 others but will let you digest the above first

I used to enjoy Kimber, but somehow he has started to grate on me in the last 1-2 yr

20 hours ago, Number said:

Vikrat Gupta gets some inside news of selections/team meetings through his sources I do tune into his Sports Tak but they are more fun to watch when we lose. They make it such a big issue and sound all frustrated.:phehe:

Couldn't agree more. I enjoy there show after we lose. There is the kid, youngest of the lot talks to much, he just starts rambling. It's hilarious.