Wonderful to see the crowd supporting Pakistan

the don

2 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Yes, Hindus are always so communal and bigoted. How dare they even talk about what they see with their own eyes instead of regurgitating sanitized fables.  :hysterical:

I don't know what you are talking about, I am neither a Hindu nor a Muslim, I don't identity myself with any religion, yes I am born in a  hindu family, but I have not been taught to hate anyone or any faith. So I am the not the right person for Hindu Muslim debate.

Just now, Sean Bradley said:

Stay classy, that's what a Hindu is, you guys know nothing about Hinduism but aajate hai flag bearer banke. 

We are classy. Don't teach us. We did not create a religious country , yet we are stabbed everytime and by one religion only. 

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Huh?

So what you claim happened below your home is a case of hate. Glad the police showed up and did the needful.
This pic you posted simply isn’t. Not in the picture at least. Can’t see the guy holding up any banner that says anything hurtful.
What is the confusion then? 

Do believe in the two nation theory? Hindus and Muslims are two different civilisations, ummah above everything, don't blame Indian Muslims for their priorities, Hindus will remain kaffir unless some reformation in islamic scriptures which obviously won't happen, this battle will continue and Hindus need to aware, can't really blame rss, bajrang dal and Hindutwa, it is needed in fact 20 times more the magnitude.

15 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

You mean Pakistan getting support in india has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with Indians being sports loving people? :rotfl:

No but the point being no need drag and demean each others  religion in cricket section.

FYI - I have not deleted the post of @LehraDo...maybe some other mod has done it. But the intention of us is to have good & healthy discussion without mocking each others religion.

14 hours ago, Number said:

Old city Hyderabad has a lot of families who have relations in Pakistan. You may not get this support anywhere else.

Yes, this is true. My Pakistani neighbor in the US had a Hyderabad connection too. His mom was born in Hyderabad. Cricketer Asif Iqbal was a Hyderabadi who immigrated to Pakistan when he was a promising college level cricketer. 

1 hour ago, singhvivek141 said:

Old Hyderabad is such a weird place, I have few Muslim friends who family members support Pakistan, they themselves are puzzled on what's the need of being favourable to Pakistan when there are other better cricketing nations.

One of them is a big fan of NZ & Kane, went on the ground and sent me pelthora of videos of Kane fielding near boundry, other like Australian style of cricket, never give up attitude. For both Pakistan is like 4th or 5th choice in the list of cricketing nations. 

Old Hyderabad is the extension of the Nizam/islamic rule of Deccan, the radicalisation here through deobandi/hannafi sects is immense, many elite Hyderabadi Muslims wanted to remain in India only to push for a islamic India and use it as a political tool against non believers, Hyderabad was always the bastion for these to come and settle, all these Arabic ideologies hannafi and deobandi found home here, partition was created by these Urdu elites with predominant foreign ancestry not by the pendu Pak punjabis or the foot soldiers pasthun, read more about deobandi Islam in India and Abdul ala maududi, until the 80s old Hyderabad would have a temple broken every week, Hindus killed and tortured, it only stopped in early 2000s after the influx of Hindus from maharastra, rural telugus and bajrang dal influence in the old city, the hardcore islamic ideology of deobandi/hanafi is not changing, Muslims will always consider another muslim his religious brother, a Hindu remains a Kaffir, no amount of secularism is changing this.

51 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

I don't know what you are talking about, I am neither a Hindu nor a Muslim, I don't identity myself with any religion, yes I am born in a  hindu family, but I have not been taught to hate anyone or any faith. So I am the not the right person for Hindu Muslim debate.

You know nothing, any hindu with some level of intelligence would know that we have been at a civilization war with Muslims since the day bin qasim landed in india, once they are done with Jews, their next aim is Hindus, india will always remain a final frontier for them, that's what gazwa e hind is all about.

12 minutes ago, nevada said:

Yes, this is true. My Pakistani neighbor in the US had a Hyderabad connection too. His mom was born in Hyderabad. Cricketer Asif Iqbal was a Hyderabadi who immigrated to Pakistan when he was a promising college level cricketer. 

Yes. India Pak marriages still not a rarity there.

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/hyderabad/indo-pak-nikah-not-a-rarity-in-city/articleshow/5790777.cms

1 hour ago, Sean Bradley said:

@Austin 3:!6, is this kind of behaviour acceptable? This guy has zero posts related to cricket and has been spewing communal rubbish all over the forum. How are we tolerating this.

Why was there a islamic religious flag in the ground? What were the supporters trying to proclaim? Why was every bearded mullah in the crowd supporting Pak? How did majority Muslims remain in India after overwhelmingly voting for a islamic Pakistan? Why can't muslims chant Bharat Mata ki jai but cry over the Israel Palestine war? Carry on being a sports loving, secularists coconut, stop fooling Hindus.

31 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

You can report my posts to a biased moderator but you will not be able to succeed in furthering RSS hateful agenda against a particular community. First, I don't identify myself with any religion. I actually have a lot of love for Hindu faith and practice meditation and yoga and have huge admiration for the Vedanta philosophy. 

A history lesson:

Contrary to fake propaganda by RSS, the biggest plunderers of India were not Muslims. It was the British colonial empire powers who backstabbed and stole $45 Trillion dollars from India per research done by Columbia university. When they were done, India was converted from one of the richest to one of the poorest countries. Was that sanctioned by the mosque. Open your eyes buddy. 

Yes yes, it's 'hateful agenda' to expose 'hate' and tell the truth. :giggle: Right out of Goebbels playbook, especially when you include a desire to perpetually play the victim and obscure the whole discussion by inverting reality which has been honed to a fine art by now. It may serve quite well to deceive someone who is ignorant of history and reality so they won't see where the 'hate' - a meaningless and abused word like fascism - actually comes from. 

I don't see why you're trying to rebut a straw man btw in trying to give a history lesson which no one needs, 'RSS' never claimed what you're saying nor is anyone filled with any love for the British here. Are we supposed to genuflect in gratitude only because no real study has been conducted yet for what economic damage was inflicted on the subcontinent due to the paragons of humanity ie Islamic invaders simply because one exists for what British colonialism did? Never mind that we have a good approximation of the temples destroyed and the industrial level body count it has inflicted on the population here which is why it is rightfully being held to contempt, something you'd know if you had a proper history lesson. At least you don't deny it which is some progress I suppose, your bugbear is more why someone else is not being criticized as much in your eyes which means you acknowledge it. 

1 hour ago, Sean Bradley said:

Stay classy, that's what a Hindu is, you guys know nothing about Hinduism but aajate hai flag bearer banke. 

So go on educate us more on dharma? But until then Mullah snakes will be called out, hopefully bajrang dal and rss keeps getting bigger and with more support, keep a eye out on what is happening Gaza and the blatant support Indian Muslims have for Palestine/hamas the same folks who were fews year back asking the Pak army to demolish "cow urine' drinking Hindus and establish islamic rule in india, anyway educate us more in dharma now Mr atheist kirket loving coconut?

41 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

So go on educate us more on dharma? But until then Mullah snakes will be called out, hopefully bajrang dal and rss keeps getting bigger and with more support, keep a eye out on what is happening Gaza and the blatant support Indian Muslims have for Palestine/hamas the same folks who were fews year back asking the Pak army to demolish "cow urine' drinking Hindus and establish islamic rule in india, anyway educate us more in dharma now Mr atheist kirket loving coconut?

You can't paint everyone with the same brush, there are certain elements who will never want peace on both sides, and you seem to be one of them. So I don't want to engage in a conversation with a hate monger like yourself.

7 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

You can't paint everyone with the same brush, there are certain elements who will never want peace on both sides, and you seem to be one of them. So I don't want to engage in a conversation with a hate monger like yourself.

Lol you want peace with Pakistan a islamic nation which has waged war on India since 1947, a nation which has wiped out it's Hindu population, a nation which believes Hindus are inferior and only should be ruling over them? Your a bigger idiot than I first thought you were, India should dismantle Pak completely and take back what belongs to us, forget peace you coconut.

8 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

Lol you want peace with Pakistan a islamic nation which has waged war on India since 1947, a nation which has wiped out it's Hindu population, a nation which believes Hindus are inferior and only should be ruling over them? Your a bigger idiot than I first thought you were, India should dismantle Pak completely and take back what belongs to us, forget peace you coconut.

Go and dismantle them, who has stopped you, yaha baithke bhaashan kyun de Raha hai chutiye.  * mein dum hai toh take action, internet mein baithke bhaukne se kuch nahi hota.

Just now, Sean Bradley said:

Go and dismantle them, who has stopped you, yaha baithke bhaashan kyun de Raha hai chutiye.  * mein dum hai toh take action, internet mein baithke bhaukne se kuch nahi hota.

Abe chutiye, India will dismantle them, we have already isolated them economically and geo politically, only jokers like you really think we are seeking peace with them, another term of bjp and the balkanization of pak will begin but our real battle is with secular jokers like you and mullah snakes in india who remained here after 47, once both of you are put to bed no one is stopping India from becoming a Hindu rashtra, no go watch kirket and seek peace with your Pakistani mates.

2 hours ago, Mesky99 said:

Do believe in the two nation theory? Hindus and Muslims are two different civilisations, ummah above everything, don't blame Indian Muslims for their priorities, Hindus will remain kaffir unless some reformation in islamic scriptures which obviously won't happen, this battle will continue and Hindus need to aware, can't really blame rss, bajrang dal and Hindutwa, it is needed in fact 20 times more the magnitude.

I do not believe in the two nation theory. Why do you ask?

What are you getting at?

Just now, Mariyam said:

I do not believe in the two nation theory. Why do you ask?

What are you getting at?

Just making a point, Hindus completely wiped out in Pakistan and bang while Muslims in India have doubled and empowered socially, politically and educationally, do you feel Hindus have the right to call for a Hindu rashtra considering how the country was divided on religious basis in 47 and only Muslims got three different chunks from the same pie?