A new 2023 World Cup Low: Garba dancing women welcome Pakistan team in Ahmedabad hotel

rangeelaraja

21 hours ago, Lord said:

I agree they should not be given special treatment. The middling ceremony idea is just pure BS and disrespectful to other teams.

However once in India, you can't treat them less than other teams too.

This. Either have a pair to tell the ICC clearly that India doesn't want Pakistan to play the World Cup here and risk retaliation from all the other boards.

Jay Shah and co. clearly don't have a pair when it comes to taking an uncompromising stance. 

The alternative is to accept that they are here.

Everybody , including members of the incumbent government , will try to milk this now 

You simply can't have it both ways. And the anger of OP is misdirected .  You should question the government , political party and the respective individuals who allowed this to happen .

Not go after some hotel who are well within their rights to entertain their guests. 

2 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Yes it's very prevalent in Pashtuns. 

The grown men in India holding hands always weirded me out, I don't know if it's a thing anymore. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-66991577.amp

See Pakistanis don't want their women paraded, even Christians so it's best not to put women in front of them. 

To be honest you shouldn't put dancing women in front of any group of just men, it still has some sleazy connotations of dancing girls entertaining men. 

That’s so regressive. They are not dancing girls, Mr, Taliban spokie, it’s called culture, art, music. Only incel perverts see dancing girls there. Ghatiya soch

Edited by coffee_rules