A new 2023 World Cup Low: Garba dancing women welcome Pakistan team in Ahmedabad hotel

rangeelaraja

Pakistan welcome in Ahmedabad  - from PCB official youtube channel.

1) Vistara  airlines preparing a special cake and treating this bunch of extremists like some superstar celebrity

2) Young women  garba dancing inside the entrance of Ahmedabad hotel and showering flowers and balloons after  Rizwan uttered filth.

This is for a country that has relentlessly inflicted terrorists on us and tried to harm us in every conceivable way since 1947.

Does any other visiting world cup team get this sort of special treatment ?? 

Its is as if different cities are competing to see who can bend over backwards more to appease to this filth.

Hyderabad one can understand - but not in Modi/ Amit Shah's Gujarat.

I am not suggesting that they be treated in a hostile manner - all I am suggesting is professional neutrality - and equal treatment to other visiting teams.

No need to blame anybody else. WE ARE DISGRACEFUL. WE NEVER LEARN

@raki05 @bharathh  @Norman @Laaloo @sarchasm  @Mesky99 @coffee_rules @singhvivek141

Edited by rangeelaraja

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

It's not the government or BCCI. Hotels can do whatever they want, but they should be condemned for doing it, on Indian soil when the Indian Army is getting raided by Pakistani funded terrorists. 

Not only condemned - they should bloody lose business for this sort of appeasement.

Imagine showering flower petals on these guys and parading women doing garba in front of them.

We are a pathetic society.  BLIND, DEAF and mightY DUMB.

25 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

1) Vistara  airlines preparing a special cake and treating this bunch of extremists like some superstar celebrity

2) Young women  garba dancing inside the entrance of Ahmedabad hotel and showering flowers and balloons after  Rizwan uttered filth.

This is for a country that has relentlessly inflicted terrorists on us and tried to harm us in every conceivable way since 1947.

Its is as if different cities are competing to see who can bend over backwards more to appease to this filth.

I am not suggesting that they be treated in a hostile manner - all I am suggesting is professional neutrality - and equal treatment to other visiting teams.

@raki05 @bharathh  @Norman @Laaloo @sarchasm  @Mesky99 @coffee_rules @singhvivek141

:no:

9 minutes ago, sandeep said:

All cricket teams get this sort of welcome, even IPL teams, and international teams. 

You guys are reading way too much into it.

I swear, sometimes a couple of you turn this into an echo chamber of resentment, not unlike the brit-Pakistani in whatever housing project that usually cluster around greenbro forums.

As I said , it irks if Indians do such gestures, it is the hotels , probably a global hotel chain that accords such welcome to all guests. They can’t censure just Pakistanis. 

1 hour ago, rangeelaraja said:

And these same "visitors" will go back and mock our traditions during the chats.

PCB chairman calls India an "enemy country" and we are hell bent on spreading "aman ki asha"

4 hours ago, sandeep said:

All cricket teams get this sort of welcome, even IPL teams, and international teams. 

I swear, sometimes a couple of you turn this into an echo chamber of resentment, not unlike the brit-Pakistani in whatever housing project that usually cluster around greenbro forums.

A perpetual outrage factory.

4 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Pukeworthy, really hope bajrang dal turns up, bcci is a joke, put of pressure is needed.

31 minutes ago, Gambit said:

A perpetual outrage factory.

I lost my cousin on 26/11.   He was one of the 30 people who were killed inside Taj Hotel.   

When his body was recovered - he was found brutally shot in the forehead.

I grew up with him. He was only 19 then.

Some wounds are impossible to forgive and forget.  I have great empathy for all my compatriots who have suffered similar loss.

That country doesn't deserve the right to exist. That country doesn't deserve the right to be treated like a normal country.

Edited by rangeelaraja

Can you imagine Israel inviting the Gazan football team over and asking young Jewish girls to welcome them in the hotel with a traditional dance ? 

Tukarman Omble was martyred on 26/11 in south Mumbai by Kasab. There were many “ Tukaram Omble” level police staff  around the hotel in Ahmedabad watching young Gujarati women do Garba for Pak cricketers 

These are the same people who paraded and shamed a massively brave POW Air Force hero  - Abhinandan Varthaman and kept mocking him relentlessly with the tea is fantastic quote - for years after he was released. 

We are 200 times the size of Israel but with way less than  1/200 the self respect.

It should have been a simple - Play Your Cricket And FO!

Edited by rangeelaraja

9 hours ago, sandeep said:

It's all good as long as we don't lose to them and then our players yak it up in laughter in the post match.  Everything else is irrelevant. 

Just win baby.

10 hours ago, sandeep said:

Not a damn thing wrong in welcoming an opponent. As long as Indian team beats them it is all good.

What is shameful is Kohli laughing after the loss.

4 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Can you imagine Israel inviting the Gazan football team over and asking young Jewish girls to welcome them in the hotel with a traditional dance ? 

Tukarman Omble was martyred on 26/11 in south Mumbai by Kasab. There were many “ Tukaram Omble” level police staff  around the hotel in Ahmedabad watching young Gujarati women do Garba for Pak cricketers 

These are the same people who paraded and shamed a massively brave POW Air Force hero  - Abhinandan Varthaman and kept mocking him relentlessly with the tea is fantastic quote - for years after he was released. 

We are 200 times the size of Israel but with way less than  1/200 the self respect.

It should have been a simple - Play Your Cricket And FO!

I lost a relative in Siachen.

I don't see anything wrong with this. As long as the team beats them.

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Folks with their 'righteous' anger over the "enemy".  Do you really want to become what you profess to despise?

1) False analogy and equivalence. Nothing wrong in being resentful against an enemy that has been sending murderers across the border into our soil since 1980s.

2) Have we been sending armed murderers across the border to take innocent lives in their country  ?  So where is the comparison in emotion to warrant : (  " do you really want to become what you profess to despise " ? )

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Why is it wrong to welcome Pakistan team with Garba.Why are people becoming so intolerant.

1) The Bangladesh,  Netherlands,  Afghanistan teams are not being given this special treatment and hospitality. Why is Pak being singled out ?

2) Why only  in the Indo-Pak match there is a special function inviting celebs like AB Sr, Arijeet Singh ..etc etc... Why are they being treated so specially ?

3) It is like Pak wants India annihilated and dismembered so their cricket team deserve to be  singled out & treated like royal VIPs.

This mindset is sickening, nauseating and shows an utter lack of self respect for oneself, and lack of respect for those homes that are losing their only bread winner and being orphaned to keep India safe.

Edited by rangeelaraja