Be afraid....be very very afraid, the leader has spoken - they are angry and extremely determined.

3 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Key player tomorrow is Shadab...  It is not far fetched to think Saffers would implode against him like he did in WT20 with bat & ball. 

They would make him look like Peak Warne.  SA still have iffy game against Wrist spin. 

He's a good T20 bowler. Poor in ODIs

5 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Key player tomorrow is Shadab...  It is not far fetched to think Saffers would implode against him like he did in WT20 with bat & ball. 

They would make him look like Peak Warne.  SA still have iffy game against Wrist spin. 

I actually want Pak to return to winning ways and be back in this tournament  winning all the remaining games  and somehow- only to miss out in the last 4 due to NRR.

This way their fake arrogance will remain intact and their cricket will not improve.

Just now, Lord said:

He's a good T20 bowler. Poor in ODIs

Most of Dutch bowlers as well are barely adequate...  Somehow I never find Saffers convincing against googlies & decent wrist spin.  Chepauk will turn definitely as a used pitch is being used. 

SA are coming off from playing on best batting decks India has to offer. 

PAK can ambush them. 

There was some reverse as well for Hassan due to ultra dry conditions.  Now Wasim Jnr is playing as per reports & he is currently best in Pakistan when it comes to reverse swing. 

Pak is not out of it Thanks to Chennai. 

Just now, rangeelaraja said:

I actually want Pak to return to winning ways and be back in this tournament  winning all the remaining games  and somehow- only to miss out in the last 4 due to NRR.

This way their fake arrogance will remain intact and their cricket will not improve.

I would like for them to lose coz of sheer content we will get as the Drama in the side is like GoT level. 

But from a tournament POV their loss would mean big clashes coming up 

Aus v Eng,  Eng V Pak & NZ v Pak would be meaningless which won't be that good. 

17 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Most of Dutch bowlers as well are barely adequate...  Somehow I never find Saffers convincing against googlies & decent wrist spin.  Chepauk will turn definitely as a used pitch is being used. 

SA are coming off from playing on best batting decks India has to offer. 

PAK can ambush them. 

There was some reverse as well for Hassan due to ultra dry conditions.  Now Wasim Jnr is playing as per reports & he is currently best in Pakistan when it comes to reverse swing. 

Pak is not out of it Thanks to Chennai. 

The gap is too big.

If it turns, Maharaj and Markram will easily choke their bats. And Rabada, Jansen will be handful too.

best in Pakistan means nothing if its not world class.

SA can choke in a chase but otherwise should win easily.

26 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

even better would be making semifinal, so that we have a poplu opponent for semi-final.   

4 minutes ago, Lord said:

The gap is too big.

If it turns, Maharaj and Markram will easily choke their bats. And Rabada, Jansen will be handful too.

best in Pakistan means nothing if its not world class.

SA can choke in a chase but otherwise should win easily.

Gulf was big in 2015 as well...  SA lost to Pak despite ABD's heroics.  2019 Pak kick started the resurgence by beating SA (who were down n out just like them) 

I think Gulf is narrowed in Chepauk significantly.  If Pak bats first & post a decent enough Total SA can choke.  Bavuma is also coming back I guess.  Miller is a dud against Pakistan.  

Qdk is due a bad game.  

SA favorites but you never know.  Match up suits Pakistan.