Australia`s Pat Cummins Receives Cold Reception From Fans Upon Arrival In Australia After Cricket World Cup 2023 Win

Singh bling

On 11/23/2023 at 3:40 AM, deathmonger said:

Aussies care more about Boxing Day test and the Gabba record, both of which we won last time.

Indians care more about ODI World Cups, especially this one at home being Kohli and Rohit's last one. They won it.

I think most Indians and Australians would happily exchange the results.

I would not exchange Eden 2001 or Gabba 2021 for anything. I hope I am not in the minority.

12 hours ago, DeepSpace said:

Because hero-worshipping is not the style in Australia and therefore players are not spoilt brats?? :dontknow:

Not spoilt brats?

They are rotten-to-the-core spoilt uncultured brutes. From Allan Border's men's juvenile racist insults, to Ricky Ponting and Justin Langer's despicable cheating to ... oh yeah Sandpaper brainfade crybaby shenanigans ... they seem great when they are winning, but the moment the tables turn or someone else punches them back, they turn into a bunch of deplorables.

Congratulations to them on completely outplaying India and winning the WC! Absolute hats-off. But enough fawning over them as if they were a group of noble souls.

On 11/23/2023 at 7:26 AM, Aiden said:

This is difference between developed nation like Aus and third world countries like Pak/Ind.

Adnan bhikhari ,   Ind/Pak?

A 3rd world country exploring Moon and another so called equally able 3 rd world country asking for doles and trying to sneak in neighbouring country,isn't their any similarity?

Edited by Suhaan