India vs Australia 3rd T20 - Guwahati - 28 Nov

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

There was heavy due too so can give bowlers some leeway even though 50 in 2 overs is still horrendous. Axar in 19th over with dew was terrible.

Was there no dew in the 18th? Someone please tell me how a bowler who does so well in the 18th gets clobbered like that in the 20th?

My only explanation is that it is nervousness. Pressure is a bit more intense in 20th over.  And that made the difference.

3 minutes ago, Number said:

Another Jaddu. I remember how this guy was killing in bilaterals before WC 22 but completely forgot how to play cricket in the big event. He looked like a complete noob with the bat and Rohit didn't even trust him for more than an over for bowling.

Those were Aus pitches though. Ash was poor too.

Should be better in sticky WI wickets. Batting is overrated though.

2 minutes ago, Number said:

Another Jaddu. I remember how this guy was killing in bilaterals before WC 22 but completely forgot how to play cricket in the big event. He looked like a complete noob with the bat and Rohit didn't even trust him for more than an over for bowling.

I thought his t20 career would end in WT20 2022 where he was as sh!t as a 7th bowler.  LOL.  And his batting is nothing special.     Why is the TM stuck with this loser?  I m sure there are better spin ARs.   

3 minutes ago, BlueBlood said:

Haha Shunya Kumar  Yadav already learned Rohit and Kohli captaincy playbook.

Blaming dew and that he is proud of "his" boys.

You cannot write this comedy any better.

And Indian fans keep getting slapped again and again and as we saw with this thread- will keep filling BCCI coffers.

lol Do we have a choice. We can't directly play the final that we play once in every 4 years. Infact we play a world cup final after 12 years. ICC ODI final after 6 years. I don't worry about T20 because our T20 is crap team. It is nothign to do with choking. Fans have to be happy with Asia cup wins and lower their expectations like Bangla fans.

Just now, Frustrated said:

I thought his t20 career would end in WT20 2022 where he was as sh!t as a 7th bowler.  LOL.  And his batting is nothing special.     Why is the TM stuck with this loser?  I m sure there are better spin ARs.   

Until they get rid of these perennial ICC tournament losers like Jaddu, Rohit, Kohli, KL Rahul we are not going anywhere.

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

lol Do we have a choice. We can't directly play the final that we play once in every 4 years. Infact we play a world cup final after 12 years. ICC ODI final after 6 years. I don't worry about T20 because our T20 is crap team. It is nothign to do with choking. Fans have to be happy with Asia cup wins and lower their expectations like Bangla fans.

It really hurts.   But what u hv just mentioned is 100% true.  

10 minutes ago, neel roy said:

why didnt prasidh even try one single wide yorker no idea.. even one dot ball and game would have been ours

Not a single Dot in last 12 balls. Forget the dot, no singles. It's pathetic that Axar, Arshdeep. and Prasidh who play so much cricket and domestic even IPL can't even bowl properly. India cap comes so easier to these aak thuuu bowlers. 

8 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

we lost this due to some brilliant captaincy. It was obvious Prasadham can't finish his quota, instead of slipping in a part timer when spinners were doing well in the middle we go by the book & got our arses whipped. 

Prasadham lol nice name. That is what he was giving Aussie bowlers