Animal - FTW or WTF (Spoilers ahead)

ravishingravi

What an appalling movie. No story whatsoever. Unnecessary violence and abusing wife is shown as ok (he pulls her bra and hurts her). Blood , shooting and slitting is shown as ok. 0/5 rating for this movie. 

8 hours ago, Number said:

Ranvijay was mentally abnormal from childhood. There is so much randomness in his thoughts, words and actions. 

Lick my shoes, WTF was that ?

trap to see if she was a mole and so obey even this command

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

It was her brother, and Ranvijay's old friend. 

yes my imagination getting carried away. would have been in keeping with the craziness if it was in fact her new lover!

14 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Hard truth. But one has to accept. 

in the real world masculinity is being disagreeable, daring to not conform, speaking your mind. looking after your own with a ferocity that’s almost mad, giving space to women to be feminine. i can see plenty on offer in the film for women  

6 minutes ago, goose said:

in the real world masculinity is being disagreeable, daring to not conform, speaking your mind. looking after your own with a ferocity that’s almost mad, giving space to women to be feminine. i can see plenty on offer in the film for women  

I have personally spoken to some women who were able to relate to and enjoy the character. In 10 years they might say this out more openly. 

Others were disgusted ofc. 

19 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I have personally spoken to some women who were able to relate to and enjoy the character. In 10 years they might say this out more openly. 

Others were disgusted ofc. 

Please humor me and explain their logic in liking this type of male character. Don’t mansplain it.

17 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Please humor me and explain their logic in liking this type of male character. Don’t mansplain it.

Haha I can guess. My hunch is that society and the lines are at the end of the day a construct. Women are also a spectrum and complex one. If that wouldn't have been the case, we would have had the bdsm and other sado machoism stuff. At the same time there are men who like to play submissive. These things exist for a reason. While they are outliers it is also true that many have not even come around to accept what they like or dislike. 

35 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Can’t explain unless they are masochists and into BDSM and sh1t. 

it's not just ranvijay but the journey he takes geetanjali on. did you see the look in her eyes when she found out about the infidelity. every woman can relate to that