Animal - FTW or WTF (Spoilers ahead)

ravishingravi

Watched it and felt like a dish overloaded with butter & cheese.

For many, this butter overload makes it rich, fancy, modern. Like how the movie showed extravagant style, English, sexual references. Yet for me, this overload made it unhealthy,  obnoxious with weak ingredients, and plotholes.

Ultimately, this excessive (butter) makes the dish/ movie get the value for money, and paisa vasool tag. Even the long movie duration symbolises it. 

1 hour ago, someone said:

Watched it and felt like a dish overloaded with butter & cheese.

For many, this butter overload makes it rich, fancy, modern. Like how the movie showed extravagant style, English, sexual references. Yet for me, this overload made it unhealthy,  obnoxious with weak ingredients, and plotholes.

Ultimately, this excessive (butter) makes the dish/ movie get the value for money, and paisa vasool tag. Even the long movie duration symbolises it. 

Now, I am hungry reading this. Craving for a Davanagere Benne Masale Dose!

On 4/6/2024 at 3:10 PM, BacktoCricaddict said:

Turned it on a few nights ago on Nefflix. Didn't last 15 minutes ... 15 minutes of my life I will never get back.

It gets a bit better after that but not a whole lot. I liked the movie’s inspirations like Kill Bill or John Wick or being topical on SM political opinions . You have to rise above the mundane about what you see. You will need a lot of time, patience and laziness in life like me.