IPL 2024 Mini Auctions

Lord

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

On those dodgy Chepauk pitches...  He can very well bowl 1-2 overs easily.  CSK has always had multiple bowling options.  Thala mostly never uses them. 

But 14 crore? He's not that good a T20 player.  This is recency bias from the World Cup in a different format.  Cummins smashed us in the final and Daryl Mitchell scored twice against us.  Daryl is not worth more than 6 crore in this format.  Highly inflated.

13 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

WHy do Chennai need Mitchell? Preplexing. You have Ravindra, Conway, Pathirana, Theekshana. Why do you need others.

Too many NZ players there including Santner LOL. As far as batsmen are concerned most likely Ravindra wont be in first XI, a look at his T20 career so far will tell you why. He is more a long term pick and backup.

Hahaha... Ho gyi shuru " Indians ko moorkh banayo, videshi players ko bulayo, unse ****marwayo, dhan dhan karayo aur International Indian cricket ki ma***c***yao " Fukkkk you IPL, I wish you die and rot in hell. Indian Youngsters coming from IPL will also convert to chewtiyas of senior TM. 

Cummins - 20 cr..... Ahahahaha... Ek kaam karo, sab apni pant khol ke in angrezon se marwa lo " :mad:

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

They had Raj Bawa but they retained Rishi Dhawan & now this marihal Patel...  Dhawan the grandpa with no reflexes is already there...  Worst franchise by far.  Terrible along with DC. 

I can't even think of cheering for him as Punjab fan :((

Lasting memory of him is being smashed by Jaddu of all people :hysterical:

8 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

But 14 crore? He's not that good a T20 player.  This is recency bias from the World Cup in a different format.  Cummins smashed us in the final and Daryl Mitchell scored twice against us.  Daryl is not worth more than 6 crore in this format.  Highly inflated.

IPL is very low standard compared to Int'l cricket...  Mitchell will get hold of some Trundler in Wankhede or Mohali or Delhi & smash a quick 60-70 odd.. 

[quote]

Hear from the PBKS camp

Preity Zinta, co-owner of Punjab Kings, speaks: "Extremely happy and he's an unbelievable bowler. Harshal, so welcome to Punjab Kings. We were just surprised he was released. So, Yay! It's amazing, thanks to the BCCI. I flew in from LA for just one day and exciting things are coming up for the IPL. I'm not going to tell you about it now. We've had a lot of pre-auction discussions and trying not to get scattered in the last minute."[/quote]

was she even following the IPL matches for last few seasons?
 She is so cuckoo in her head. No wonder Punjab is not even close to winning a title.. It will continue to be so as long as she is buying the players.
Edited by zubinpepsi