South Africa vs India, 2nd ODI - Gqeberha (old Porth Elizabeth) - 19 Dec

Austin 3:!6

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

I cant wait for pant to be back. Lord stop it already with bishnoi, he is another idiot who cant spin a ball. He is soooooo predictable with googlies n a terrible fielder. Kuldeep is improving which is great. We just sucked in finals, i can name 10 players who effed up that night

Bishnoi is perhaps the best fielder amongst bowlers...very agile and athletic.

Sure he has dropped few dollies, but he also has taken some stunners by moving quick in the field. 

26 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Lots of questions being asked on why Iyer didn't play today.  The answer is obvious.  He is "preparing" for test matches.    "Preparing" implies his preparation for getting dismissed cheapy on short balls in all 4 innings of the test series.  Bookmark this.   

If iyer averages over 30 in the series, I am willing to change my name in icf to shreyas iyer

15 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Temperament over technique, remember Samaraweera scoring 2 back to back 100s there against peak Steyn/Morkel/Philander/de Lange?

Wait hold up? Test match you mean right. Yea samera was a tough cookie. 

Also kusal mendis slammed ngidi rabada Dianne Olivier at his peak.

15 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Even if he gets to play 100 more test matches, his ability to tackle short ball won't change one bit.   Useless player who should NEVER be picked for any tests in SENA. 

Yea seems like once you are a pro, it's so hard to improve against short ball if you were bad at it from the very beginning although not always the case. Some have improved. But with shreyas iyer I feel like I have been waiting for 10 years already.