Accuracy and Effectiveness of Medium Pacers

2 hours ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

Another worthlesss fast bowling demon Mark Wood bites the dust hahah

These good for nothing bowling machines are hyped up like they are some kind of match winners.

What was that " you need raw pace to unsettle batsmen on pitches that are not fast bowling friendly" hahaha:hysterical:

Oh look who is laughing and came out of cave after Afgan thrashing.

On 1/27/2024 at 9:01 AM, raki05 said:

Oh look who is laughing and came out of cave after Afgan thrashing.

Unlike many other jobless freaks here, I have a life and things to do. I don't spend my entire life on a forum with dimwitted people. I post when I can and want. 

22 hours ago, AKane said:

There are some trundlers who are very effective. If he was not into shenanigans, Mohd Asif was deadly. Literally deadly while the genuinely fast Sami or the Aussie Tait were quite harmless.

wouldn't call asif a trundler as such. he was tall, got bounce, and could bowl in mid-130s. and of course, excellent swing, brains and peerless spot fixing.

mohd abbas was the real trundler. and indeed got found out after about 15-20 tests.

1 hour ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

a 41 year old Andy is better than young phast beauties of this forum.

class is class

Trundlers from SENA are more skillful and accurate compared to our trundlers like Mukesh/Bhuvi (Anderson also has the height advantage).    Mukesh has already cost us this test in just 2 overs.  He is so trash.   Bhuvi would not hv done anything more either.   

Edited by Frustrated
1 hour ago, Frustrated said:

Trundlers from SENA are more skillful and accurate compared to our trundlers like Mukesh/Bhuvi (Anderson also has the height advantage).    Mukesh has already cost us this test in just 2 overs.  He is so trash.   Bhuvi would not hv done anything more either.   

Also andy became trundler later in the career , otherwise he was fast swing bowler during his starting days.

26 minutes ago, raki05 said:

On a pitch where fast Jaj boom took 6fer trundler mookensh conceded 10-11 runs per over in a test match. Lol @ line and length bowler with brain and lol at jobless trundler who opened this thread. Please put op at kala pani for rigorous punishment for opening such threads.

If u recall about a month ago, ICF was down for nearly 2 days.  I started thinking it must be becz the Mod/s were busy cleaning up these types of threads which glorify paanwala chapri sort of Trundlers.    But I m extremely disappointed that no such thread has been deleted yet.  One poster even got himself registered on this forum just to ask one question "Does Mookesh hv a fan club" ?  :cantstop:

42 minutes ago, speed_thrills said:

Moookesh at the start of his career is slower then 42 years old Anderson in 23rd year of his career.

Mookesh have some shame and quit (no) pace bowling.

anderson is quite brisk. still can bowl odd balls over 135 kph